CHAPTER 40: SACRIFICE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

“True love is selfless. It is prepared to sacrifice.” - Sadhu Vaswani

################################
GUN POV

"Papii what do you want to eat, P'tay and P'din already requested something to me?", I asked papii in the other line. I'm currently here in my kitchen preparing a breakfast for the four of us gmmtv will have their annual outing for this year it will be in a beach so I'm excited.

"Love, can I have a chicken sandwich ohh and the rice crispy thing with marshmallow that you love to cook", papii said while I nodded and listen to his all demands with a smile.

"Alright papii, I get it I will start doing those food you requested, goodbye for now see you later papii, I love you", I lovingly said to my lover.

"Alright love, see you later, take care don't overwork yourself, I love you too", I heard papii replied to and I ended the call.

"Ok now did I have all this ingredients in my fridge", I said to myself while starring at the piece of paper in my hand with the list of all ingredients that I need. I opens my fridge and inspect it, gladly I have all the ingredients I need.

"Alright, let's start gun you need to make the food delicious your family will eat it, you need to impress them", I told to myself as a courage words. I'm about to start when my phone rings with P'sing ringtone.

"Hello P?",

"Rome wait me there in your condo, I will fetch you I know that you'll prepare many food and I want to help you, can I?",

"Of course P'din you are welcome here, I'll wait for you but don't hurry I don't need another car accident after my brother few months ago, I want you to mind the road P", I honestly said with worry making P'sing laugh in the other line.

"P don't laugh at me, I'm serious here",

"I know gun don't be mad, I will take care of myself don't worry to much, alright bye",

"Bye, P see you later",

It's been ten minutes after P'sing called me when I heard my doorbell rings making me frown in confusion.

"Did P'sing already arrives but it was only ten minutes after the call?", I questioned myself while walking to the door to opened it. When I opened it, I was horrified to see Lyn outside my door.

"Hello, rome If you mind can we talk?", lyn said while she looks at me with a smirk.

"Rome promise us that if you see lyn, please avoid her don't talk to her anymore, she is not in her right mind now",

"But P'pete how can we resolve this problem if we will not talk to lyn?",

"Love just listen to us, when the right time comes we will all talk to her but for now please avoid her",

"Promise us rome, you will avoid her as much as possible,"

"Alright P'din I promise I won't talk to her anymore",

"I'm sorry lyn please come back in the other day, I don't want to talk", I said as I turned around ready to close the door when suddenly lyn grab my arm and I felt a handkerchief covered my nose and mouth.