CHAPTER 24: THE AFTERMATH

"Even you were hurt you still choose to make me happy"

################################
OFF POV

It's five oclock in the morning but here I'm sitting in my bed with an eyebag becoming visible in both oy my eyes. I can't sleep properly last because of what happened to gun and my breakup to Lyn. When I called tay to asked what gun's condition he just said don't talk to me and he ended the call. I'm queit sure that tay was angry to me for what happened to gun and I can't just call P'godji because I'm sure she will be furious to me. So here I'm thinking who will I call to be able to know what's gun condition right now because honestly I'm loosing my mind in worry.

Ring.......ring.......ring....

"Hello"

"Hey off how are you, I've heard about the news?", new asked me in the other line.

" new where are you right now?!!!", I shouted to him.

"Hey don't shout on me off I'm here in the hospital, why?", new replied to me and I sigh in relief he was in the hospital and I'm sure that he knows gun condition.

"How's gun?"

"Don't worry he's fine he just got a sprain but the doctor said that his elbow will be fine in a week", new informed me. I'm so relieved knowing that gun was fine.

"Who was in there new?",

"Me,tay,mom,p'noom,arm,singto,krist and many more why?",

"Is tay angry?",

"Ahhhh I know now why you asked that questioned yes hes a bit angry to you the staffs told me that tay came running to this hospital in tears and in panic he just calm when the doctor told us that gun will be fine and off I must informed you that tay orders the other that you can't enter guns room and I'm still not sure why?", new told me in confusion.

"His angry because I defended lyn",

"Your girlfriend?, what really happened off because no one really told us what happened last night",

"We just heard a scream from the bathroom area and when we arrived there I saw gun holding his elbow in pain and lyn was standing in shocked tay got angry and he blamed lyn for what happened but I know that lyn can't do that and because she was my girlfriend so I defended her from tay and tay got more angry because of that",

"Its not suprising anymore off, gun is already like a brother to tay and maybe tay was in panic that night so don't mind him he will calm down",

"No new he was right lyn was the one behind gun accident p'noom and me already watched the cctv footage in the restaurant and we saw there that lyn pushed gun", I shamely told new.

"Why did she do that off thats insane?", new suddenly shout in the other line.

"I asked her last night and she reasoned that she was just jealous to gun, shes so angry to gun, because of that I have enough so I broke up with her, I won't tolerate any of her childishness anymore", I seriously told new.

"I'm sorry of that this happened........wait...", new panic and I heard that the phone was taken from new.

"Off", I heard tay voice.

"Yes tay, i'm sorry about last night", I hurriedly told him because I'm afraid that he will end the call.

"Come here in the hospital gun requested your presence and don't worry anymore mom already talked to me I'm calm now sorry that I ended the call last nigth", tay sincerely told me. I smiled truly to what I've heard atleast tay accepted my apologize now I need to talk to gun about what happened.

"Thank you tay I'll be there immediately",

################################
3RD POV

Off arrives at the hospital after an hour in his way inside he found P'noom waiting for him in the lobby of the hospital.

"Good morning P'noom", off greets his P.

"Good morning off I will accompany you to guns room", p'noom informed off. On their way the surrounding was quiet no one talked and off became uncomfortable to the silence.

"P' I'm sorry for what happened", off apologized to noom.

"It's fine off gun already make a reasons for you and he was right it was your ex fault not yours so its fine really and I'd also like to say sorry for my behavior last night",

"Its alright p'noom thank you"

They arrived at gun room.

"Go inside off he requested to talk to you alone", p'noom informed off.

Off entered the room revieling gun in a bed with a cast in his arms gun was looking at him smiling.

"Hmmmm......"

"I'm fine papii",

"I'm sorry nong for what happened", off sincerely told gun as he sit at the chair beside the bed.

"It's fine paii its not your fault in the first place and after a week my sprain will heal, how's p'lyn?", gun questioned off.

"I don't know gun we broke up last night"

"I'm sorry papii if it was because of me",

"No its not your fault we had a misunderstanding and as a result I decided to broke up with her", off informed gun and gun was listening to every word that off said.

"Now smile papii it not suit you that sad face haha you look like an old man so creepy", gun teasingly told off . Off starts laughing to what gun said feeling more relief that the smaller one was feeling alright now.

Thank you for reading
Vote and comment
See you in next chapter 🤗