CHAPTER 16: SCHOOL OLYMPICS

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)
Ps. I used some of offgun moments and some of gmmtv actors (credits to offgun and to gmmtv).

################################
3RD POV

The conference room located in gmm building is currently in chaos due to almost half of the artist is present in the room with the staffs of the gmmtv. Offgun and taynew is sitting beside each other with some other artist while kristsingto and the others is on the left side of the room. The room become silent as P'godji enters the room.

"Ok guys please be seated I have an announcement to make", Godji exclaimed to all of thr artist.

"Ok as you know we have a school olympics last year and it was love and viewed by the viewers and they also request that more artist participates on the next one. Yesterday the director talked to me and they agrees to the fans request", godji told them.

"So its gonna be a big olympics with all of us", arm asked godji.

"Yes and it will be a three part episode so be ready for more than one game, today we gathered here was thirty artist of gmm including the school rangers cast and almost all of the staffs just to properly plan the school olmpics", godji announced.

Godji asks the school rangers cast to stand up in the middle of the room. Gun and the others stand up and gathers in the center. Godji walks to them while holding a lottery box.

"We are grouping you in three group the purple, yellow and green teams and each team while be competing in each other just to win, here pick a color in the box", godji told them as she hands the box in front of them.

All of the cast get their color and the teams was form. Offgun was seperated gun in green and off in purple also taynew is seperated tay in yellow and new in green. After them godji walks to others participant and asked them to draw their color. After five minutes the groups are form with its ten members. They also voted for the games that they will play and the location of their shooting.

################################

The next day off and the others was on the backstage taking pictures and preparing for the shooting. Off looks for his little mouse when he found him sitting beside new while playing in his phone. Off walks to him and new.

"Hey, guys", off greets them. Gun and New looks at him and smiled.

"Hey off what are you doing here?", new asked off.

"Why is it prohibited to be here", off replied to new. New just looked at him and smirked.

"Ahh I know you miss gun right this is the first time that you two got seperated aww thats bad", new teased off.

"That's not it I just felt bored so I walked to you guys", off replied back to new. New smirked widens as he hugs gun and gun playfully giggles to new.

"Nong gun is in the same team with me it is going to be more fun", new exclaimed as he hugs gun tightly.

"Hey don't hugged my pet like that", suddenly tay appeared at of nowhere holding guns hands.

"Tay you too?", new asked tay.

"I want nong gun to be on my team lets exchange new be on yellow and I'll be on green", tay begged new and he pulled gun to him.

"No tay, nong was on my team, so he will stay on my team don't pull him", new replied to new as he also pulled gun.

"Haha P'tay, P'new stop already I'm currently playing in my phone and if you two will continue to pulls me I'm sure that I will lose my game", gun told his two P's as he eyed them and smiles to them. Gun also stand up and walks to off hiding behind him.

"Papii help me,they were pulling me", gun told off while clinging to his arms and smiling cutely.

"Hey don't bully gun stop it, and also he chose me now guys his in here behind me", off laughs as he informed the two in the sofa.

Unknown to them the whole room eyes was on them. The artist and staffs just watched them with a smiles listening to every words they say. Aware that the four was so close to each other and that was because of a certain cute nong behind off. Godji shakes her head and he walks to the four.

"Stop the quarelling you four, the game didn't started yet but here you are being so energetic and please don't make my son chose between the three of you", godji told to the three as he pulls her son away from the three.

"Come here son help me in preparing", godji told gun.

"Yes, mom", gun happily replied to his mother.

################################

The game ends with the purple team as the loser team. The loser team was currently in a bus shape cardboard and their heads was out and the other teams is going to squeeze a bottle with sauce and cream on them.

"Nong gun came down here and punished your papii", godji called gun. But gun remains standing in his place.

"Mom, I can't I'm scared", gun replied in his mother while wearing his worried and cute look. The other artist just eyed and smiled to their nong adorable antics.

But in the end gun punished his papii. The school olympics ends after that with a smiles to each faces. The event was successfull and it gathered so much views and comment.

Thank you for reading
Vote and comment
See you in next chapter 😊