CHAPTER 2: MISCHIEVOUS GUN

(Note: Sorry for tthe wrong grammar. English is not my first language.
Thank you.I hope you enjoy 😊)
Ps. I used some offgun moments and situations and some of the names of the artist of gmm ( credits to offgun and to gmmtv)

"You're so weird, but still I liked that attitude of you, ok I will be your friend lets see if you can change me".
-Pick

################################
CHAPTER 2:

OFF POV:

"Hey, Gun nice to meet you. I'm Tay Tawan just call me Tay. 25 years old. Hmm may I ask did we already met cause you look familiar to me". My friend Tay asked to Gun while handling his hand for a handshake.

" Nice to meet you too P'tay. I don't think that we met before P' this is the first time that I saw you P'". The smaller one replied with a smile while shaking tays hand.

"Ok Gun maybe it was just a feeling ah I'll introduce the others to you", tay told Gun as he was pulled to him. "I'll start, this is white". Tay said while pointing to white.

"Hi Gun. Please to meet the new member of the family". White replied with a cheerful voice like always.

Then tay introduced gun to others one by one until his eyes landed on me.

"Then lastly Gun this is my friend Off, don't be afraid to him nong his kind despite of his badboy appearance", my friend proudly proclaimed.

" Nice to meet you P'Off ", said the shorter guy in front of me.

"Nice to meet you too, shorty", I replied to him with a smirk.

"Oy, Off stop that don't bully the nong", tay whispered to me with a pissed tone.

"What I didn't do anything, I'm just stating the fact my friend", I replied to him while laughing.

I heared the guy in front of me us laughed. And he stared back to my eyes with his cheeky smile. Then he shifted his gaze to tay.

"Don't worry P'tay, mr. Arrogant here is just telling me how tall he is...", gun said while pointing his fingers to me.

"Right Mr. Arrogant?", he smiled at me while asking.

" I'm not an arrogant I'm just stating the fact here shorty", I replied to him with a frown in my eyebrow.

"Haha P' you look old and ugly in that frown in your eyebrow haha", he suddenly burst out laughing while pointing his fingers in my face.

"Hey, it's not funny shorty!!!, you're so naughty!!!", I shouted to him. I'm beginning to be pissed to him.

"Haha, Off he got you there , I think you found your rival", tay said while laughing.

This kid is getting to my nerves now. He is the first one that make me feel embarrassed like this in front of my friends. I just only met him and I already don't like him.

"I'm sorry na P', please can we be friends I just found your personality amusing", gun said to me while having an apologitic smile.

"I don't think I'd like to be friend to you,but I can try and I will still call you shorty because you're short", I replied to him while walking away.

################################

It's already 8 pm when the party ended. White and Tay invited the others for a dinner and also gun was there they said it will be his welcome party. We stayed in the restaurant for almost 4 hours. Gun for me his truly a mischievous boy in a body of a 23 year old man he was so childish and playful but I must say he was a great associate. He already captured the interest of all the artist, they already love his personality.

I arrived at my condo at almost 12 midnight. It's a tiring day and all I want was to sleep. As I lay down on my bed my phone beep for a notification as I open it it showed:

"Gun_atthaphan send you a friend request"

I looked again if I just imagining things but it's gun he send a friend request to me. I have a second thought but still I accepted his request. After a minute my phone ring for a notification when I open it I saw that Gun message me:

"Thanks, P' (mr. arrogant) for accepting. Good night...."

Mr. Arrogant huh. This guy was so naughty.. I replied to his message.

"Welcome, shorty sleep now for you to be able to gain height haha...good night"

After I message him I decided to sleep thinking about his angry face after reading my message.

################################

(Dream)

"Can I be your friend prince Pick?", princess Rome said while kneeling in front of the prince who was reading a book .

" oh, the princess want to be friend to this prince you just called arrogant the other day", prince pick replied in smirk.

"Yah, I'll give it a try if I can make you a less arrogant prince so here I'm, I like to be your friend", the princess replied in a smile.

"And why do you like change me, princess?", the prince said in a curious tone.

" because I know that deep inside your heart you are a kind prince you just need a motivation for that kindness to prosper and I'm here to do that", rome replied in a cheerful voice while eyeing the shocked prince in front of her.

"You're so weird, rome but still I liked that attitude of you, ok I will be your friend lets see if you can change me", the prince replied to the princess in a challenging tone. But deep inside his head he is thinking that maybe the weird and mischievous princess in front of him will be the best that he can have.

Thank you for reading....
Please vote and comment
Until the next chapter...bye 😊