CHAPTER 25: KISS

Note: I'm sorry for the wrong grammar. English was not my first language.

################################
OFF POV

"Offgun you will have an interview next monday along with the other cast for your promotional month", P'noom announced once she entered the room.

Its been a week when the commotion in the restaurant happened and its also been a week when me and Lyn broke up. I didn't contacted Lyn after that and she also not contacting me maybe she moved on already.

My relationship to others was already resolved now. Me and tay already talked and we apologized to each other. I also apologized to the management for the problem that I've cause to my relief they forgive me. For gun and I were going really strong together maybe because we are always together filming and promoting our series together and I must say I'm really satisfied and comfortable to him in my side.

The sprain of gun in his elbow was healed and the cast was removed yesterday.

"Does the whole week was full sched p'noom", I asked her. I'm sitting here in a sofa with gun laying in my side sleeping peacefully.

"Sadly yes off your next week will be full pack but the next week after that you two were free", p'noom informed me.

"Its fine p'noom don't worry", I smiled to her. The body next to me starts to move.

"Papii", gun sleepily called me.

"I'm here shorty", I replied to him as I carressed his hair.

"Can we go to the mall next week?",

"We have a full pack schedule next week gun maybe the next next week I will company you", I happily told him. He lifted his head and nods at me.

"Thanks papii",

################################
3RD POV

The interview was successful and many funs was eagerly waiting for the airing of the theory of love.

The crew and cast was currently in the location for the episode 10 of the series where the main couple will have their first real and sweet kiss.

"Gun are you alright?", off asked his partner as he noticed the pale complexion of the smaller one in his side.

"I'm fine papii just sleepy", gun replied to off with his eyes closed. Noom noticed the two and she approached them.

"What's wrong?", noom asked off.

"Gun said that he feel sleepy and his face was pale", off told noom worriedly.

Noom lifted her hand placing it to gun's forehead. Gun looks at her but just close his eyes again. After a minute noom removed her hand and shake her head.

"He have a fever off, look for him for a minute, I'll get him a medicine and a water", noom told off.

"Yes, P'noom",

Off grabbed gun's head and he put it to his shoulder as he embraced the smaller one. After several minutes noom arrived with medicine and a glass of water in her hands.

"Nong gun take this medicine for the fever to low", noom command gun. Gun lifted his head and he grabbed the medicine and the water and he drunk it.

"Thank you P'noom", gun said to noom as he go back to sleep in off's shoulder.

"Offgun are you ready to your scene?", P'x asked his main couple.

"I'm queit worried P'x gun have fever and I'm afraid that off will also have it because of the scene", noom voice out her concern.

"Its fine p'noom I can managed and also we need to finished this scene today and gun also want it to be finish already", off replied to noom.

The scene starts and off delivered his line. The kiss was done in a success the love and the sweetness was there.

Off heard the cut scene and he pulled away to gun seeing gun smiling to him.

"You're still the same", gun said.

"What are you talking about gun?", off asked in confusion. Gun opened his eyes when he heard the questioned and he starred at off eyes.

"What papii?", gun asked in confusion.

Off just starred to gun still finding if gun was lying or joking to him. But as he atarred to gun he only see pure confusion to the smaller one.

"Nothing nong", off happily replied to gun. For some reason his heart beats when his lips connect to gun earlier like it was meant to be for him to kissed and off smiled to that feeling he really have something to gun.

Thank you for reading
Vote and comment
See you next chapter 😊