PROLOGUE:

(Note: Sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.I hope you enjoy 😊)

"Maybe I'm just here to meet you, but not to stay, maybe I'm just here to change you for the better, I'm just here to love you but not for a long time but perhaps for only a short time."
-Rome

################################
PROLOGUE:

Laid in the bed covered with the silk beddings was the once lovely and active princess of the Emerald kingdom. This is the third week that the princess is sick due to this her rosy skin was now pale, her beautiful face was now replaced by the pained look, red lips turned dry and pallid, shallow breathing, her shining eyes became dull due to sickness that slowly taking her body.
On her side was her fiance holding her pale hand tightly afraid of letting go. Dried tears and darken skin under his eyes are visible due to weeks of lack sleep.

"Rome, please don't leave me", prince Pick begged to his fiance. He caressed her sickly cheek with the back of his hand with full of love.

"Please fight my love I'm not ready to let you go, please come back to me we still have so many plans together", he cried as he kiss the diamond ring that lies in the finger of the hand that he hold in his hands.

The hand that he hold squeeze his hand. He lifted his head to look at the person in the bed to be welcomed by the tired brown eyes staring back to him.

"You don't look handsome.... with that tear stained face you have right now", she said with her pained but mischievous smile.

He hugged his lover tightly. "My Rome", he added.
She hugged him back. "How will I leave you if you are like this love.....",she said while crying.
"No, Rome no please don't leave please fight for me....(sob) for us. I can't live without you. I just can't. Who will argue with me if I made a wrong decision, who will hold me and listen to me when I cried, who will be there for me in every step of my life. It's you Rome it's you......so please don't", Pick cried while holding Rome tightly afraid of letting go.

"My Pick please look at me",Rome said. She hold Pick cheeks and starred at his eyes with love. "You can do it Pick. You're stubborn and brave right, I know that you can do it. You can still live without me please live. (Sob) I know it's hurt but I can't do anything I'm tired Pick my soul is fighting but my body was giving up and I know that my time is running already so please until the last day can you smile for me na", the princess said while smiling.

"Why it has to be you?", Pick said.
"Maybe I'm just here to meet you, but not to stay, maybe I'm just here to change you for the better, I'm just here to love you but not for a long time but perhaps for only a short time."Rome said while looking to her prince.

"I love you Rome. You're the only one that I will love in my whole life",Pick said as he kissed Rome tenderly.
"I love you too Pick until my last breath you will always be my stubborn and prideful prince". Rome said

################################

After two days the princess lost the fight. She died because of her failing heart. The whole kingdom mourned to the lost of their lovely princess. The street were filled with freesia flowers the favorite flower of the princess that symbolizes her innocence and thoughtfulness that all the people loved. The king and queen cried along with their oldest prince pete as they remembered the lovely smile of their youngest and only princess.

After the the princess buried all the people left except Pick. He sat at starred at the tombstone of the only princess that make him who he was now, the only princess who he loved so much. He cried until his eyes has no more tears.

"Are you happy there love....are you smiling again, you're so cuning love we have so many plans but still you leave me behind", Pick said while starring at Rome tombstone.

" But still I love you Rome you will be the only one us I parted to you I promise that I will fulfill all are plans. Thank you for all the love and memories that we shared I promised that in our next life I will still find and love you with all my heart no matter the circumtances. I love you my princess", the prince said while smiling at the sky.

################################

(Insert Simple plan: Gone to soon)

Hey there now
Where'd you go
You left me here so unexpected
You changed my life
I hope you know
cause now I'm lost
So unprotected
In a blink of an eye
I never got to say goodbye

Like a shooting star
Flyin' across the room
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're part of me
And I'll never be
The same here without you
You were gone too soon

You were always there
and like shining light
on my darkest days
you were there to guide me
Oh I miss you now
I wish you could see
Just how much your memory
Will always mean to me
In a blink of an eye
I never got to say goodbye

Like a shooting star
Flyin' across the room
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're part of me
And I'll never be
The same here without you
You were gone too soon

Shine on! Shine on!
On to a better place
Shine on! Shine on!
Will never be the same
Shine on! Shine on!

Like a shooting star
Flyin' across the room
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're part of me
And I'll never be
The same here without you
You were gone too soon

Shine on! Shine on!
You were gone too soon
Shine on! Shine on!
You were gone too soon
Shine on! Shine on!
You were gone too soon

################################

Prince Pick became the king of his kingdom. He ruled in so many years but despite the many kingdom and lands that he conquered he was still lonely because after his fiance died he never married anyone he never had a queen to be in his side to rule. The king died due to age, still hoping that in his next life that he will meet and love again the only person that love him despite of his stubborness and prideful behavior, his princess, his fiance, his Rome.

Vote and comment thank you 😊