CHAPTER 32: NEW ALLY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
3RD POV

"Gun tay and I will leave early today we got an appointment, can you go alone at the gmmtv building", off informed his lover while they were eating.

"Where are you going papii?", gun asked as he eyed off and tay.

"We will meet someone lil bro we will inform you later on alright", tay told to his brother. Gun nodded and he goes back to eating. Tay and off just starred at gun with a smile.

"If you keep starring at me I will eat all the food here in the table papii, p'tay", gun said as he lifted his head.

"Ohhhh if you eat all of this gun you will be fat and I'm sure that pick will not love you anymore", tay teased gun and he smirk as he saw guns shocked reaction.

"Papii that's not true right you still love me even if I get fat right?", gun cutely said to off as he cling to him.

"Yes my princess I still love you no matter what", off lovingly replied to his lover as he kissed guns forehead.

"Papii, I'm a boy now so its a prince not princess", gun pouted.

"No you were still pete and I princess gun no matter what gender you are now you're still the same person for us", off exclaimed to gun and tay nodded in agreement and gun smile in happiness.

"Alright I'm still the princess of my two lovely prince", gun said as he pulled off and tay in a hug.

"Princess if I remembered correctly we are three right", tay suddenly asked gun making gun lowered his head.

"I don't know if he still remebered me P'pete but I really like to meet him again, I really miss him", gun sadly said and he sat down again. Off eyed tay in pissed and he whispered to tay.

"Look what you did tay?", off whispered to tay.

"What I just asked him off and I know that he also missed him so I asked", tay said.

"Its fine papii my brother was right I may not said it but he knew me well, yes I really miss him I looked at him as one of my brother", gun said and he looked to off slightly smiling.

"Alright that's enough guys no mpre negativity I know rome he will remembered us again we need to be patient he loves you lil bro so he will be back again now smile na", tay said to his brother making gun smiles brightly.

"Thank you P'pete papii", gun replied as he stand up and hug the two guys again.

################################
GUN POV

After breakfast papii and P'tay left for their appointment and here I'm at the gmmtv building playing with the stuffed animals when P'new suddenly appeared.

"Nong gun good morning?", new greets me and I greeted him back with a smile.

"It's new that you're alone today nong you usually with tay or off where are they?", new asked me as he sits beside me.

"P'tay and papii have an appoinment today P'new so I arrived here alone today and you P what are you doing here alone?", I asked him back and he smiled to me.

"I'm not alone nong I'm here with singto, krist, pleum, frank, first, drake, sing and earth we have and appoinment too for our new projects and endorsement", new replied to him and I gripped the stuffed toy in my arms tightly as I heard the name of my other brother and I smiled sadly.