CHAPTER 13: PRESENT

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)

"I love you too my little princess, my mischievous princess, my light in the dark, thank you for being there rome",

#################################
TAY POV

Ring........ring........ring......

I woke up to my phone ringing early in the morning I grab it and look for the caller id and it was gun. I answered the call.

"Good morning P'"

"What is it nong, it's still early in the morning do you need anything?", i questioned him as I put my back on the headboard. He laughs at me and said.

"Happy birthday P'tay", gun greets me with a cheerful voice. I smiled to his antics I'm a serious person but when it was him I suddenly became a different person.

"Thank you lil bro",

"P' do you have any schedule today?"

"Yes, I have from one upto 5 in the evening why?",

"Can we have a diner P' and can we look around in a mall, my treat as a gift", gun told me.

"What do I owe this kind of treatment nong usually I was the one treats you the most", i said to him in a joking manner.

"P' because it was your special day and I kinda like to do it"

"Fine nong see you after my schedule ok"

"Ok Big brother see you later", gun told me, I noticed that he called me big brother this was the first time but maybe it was due to his excitement.

I ended the call and starts my day. I opens my ig account and there it is so many birthday greeting from all of my co workers and also from my polcas I happily replied to all of the greetings after that I ate and go to my schedule today.

#################################
3RD POV

Tay arrived at the emporium mall exactly six in the evening he got his phone at his pocket and text gun.

"I'm here nong gun, where are you?"

After a minute his phone ring he opened the message.

"I'm here in one of the shirt store P in second floor"

Tay went to the second floor and there he is in a shirt store looking for the shirts.

"Hey nong", tay greets the smaller one. Gun turns to him and hugs him.

"Happy birthday big brother", gun said to tay as he lifted his head and looks at tays eyes.

"Thanks nong you're so clingy today whats the catch?", tay questioned the nong that was still hugging him. Gun just shakes his head and again looks to tay.

"Nothing big brother I'm just happy and excited for this", gun told tay while smiling.

Tay just smiled to gun and ignored the weird gestures of gun today. They were currently exploring the mall when gun suddenly stop in front of a jewelry store.

"Can we look inside?", gun asked without looking to tay.

Tay nod to gun and they entered the store. There where so many jewelry inside the store gun look around the store, tay just following him.

"Are you buying something nong?", tay asked gun.

"I'm looking for a bracelet big brother", gun informed tay.

After ten minutes of looking gun pulls tay to a glass with a bracelet in it.

"Big brother look at that bracelet what do you think?", gun pointed to a bracelet.

As the moment tay looked at it he felt something familiar the bracelet was a three strand braided hand chain bracelet simple design but for some reason he felt something familiar to the bracelet.

"Do you like it?", gun suddenly asked him.

"I just can't explain it nong I felt something familiar to that bracelet", tay replied to gun. Gun looked at him and grabs and holds his hand.

"I'll buy it for you big brother"

"What?", tay looks at gun.

"I said i will buy that bracelet for you as a gift",

"Thanks nong"

Gun purchased the bracelet and hands it to tay. Tay accepts it and smiled to his nong.

After the shopping tay and gun eats to a restaurant and as promised it was guns treat. It was already eleven when the two part ways.

"Thank you again nong gun for the gift and for the dinner", tay sincerely told the younger one.

"Your welcome big brother", gun replied to tay as once again he hugs tay.

"Your always welcome", gun whispered to tay.

################################
TAY POV

I was currently sitting to my bed and looking to the bracelet that was in my arms. I really felt something to this bracelet like I already were it but I'm sure that it was my first time seeing it. I stop thinking as I felt sleepy.

(Dream)

"Happy birthday big brother", a feminine figure embraced pete from behind. Pete smiled and hold the hands of rome while turning her in front.

"Thank you my dear little sister", pete told to his sister and hugs her. Rome giggles and hugs back his brother.

"Big brother lets sit I have a gift for you", rome told pete as she guided them to a bench. They sat down and rome grab a small box and give it to his brother.

"What is it rome?", pete questioned his sister.

"Opened it big brother", rome replied to him.

Pete opened the box it revealed a three strand braided hand chain bracelet. Pete smiled as he hold the bracelet he looked at his little sister.

"Thank you rome these was so beautiful", pete told his sister and he hugged her again.

"You're always welcome big brother, I love you pete", rome sincerely told his brother.

"I love you too my little princess, my mischievous princess, my light in the dark, thank you for being there rome", pete cried while looking to his sister.

Rome just smiled and wipe the tears that was falling to her brothers eyes.

Thank you for reading
Vote and comment
See you on the next chapter 😊