CHAPTER 43: GOODBYE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English was not my first language.

"We need to let go of the past, for us to able to move forward into the future, history can repeat itself but it's up to us if we will let it be the same ending",

################################
TAY POV

"Hey off did he wake up already?", I asked off as I entered the room with a plastic of food in my hands. Off was sitting beside guns bed tightly holding the hand of his lover who was still asleep for more than two days now.

"Not yet tay but his fingers move earlier and the doctor said that its a sign that he will wake up any moment now", off informed me with a smile and I nodded and kissed guns forehead lovingly.

"Good morning little brother", I greeted him.

"Good morning to you too big brother", I was suprised when I heard gun answered me when I looked at him I saw him smiling with his tired eyes. Off and I smiled to him and hugged him.

"Wait here gun I'll call the doctor", off exclaimed as he stand up but stop when gun holds his hand tightly.

"No need papii, I feel fine really can I talk to you both please I want to clear things up", gun said to us as he tried to sit at the bed me and off help him.

"What do you want to talk about gun?", I asked.

"Don't be mad anymore to rin, pick and big brother, she didn't mean any of it she was just eaten by jealousy and hatred", gun started but me and off remains confused.

"Gun what are you talking about?", I asked but he remained silent as he looked at off who turned away.

"I knew that you know what I'm talking about prince pick, I know your investigator skills", gun added as off looked at him with tears in his eyes.

"I tried rome, I tried to talk to her that time but my loneliness and hatred towards her won, after your death I've starts to investigate the true cause of your death and it revealed that rin makes you drink a tea with some medicines that can increase the heart beating and with you that already have a heart failure drinking that will result to a complication, why rome why didn't you say a word about it, when you regained your memories, I was only waiting for you to say that to us but no you stay queit about why!!!!!", off shouted in pain as he hold guns hands tightly as he cries in guns lap. My eyes watered to what I've heard so my sister was killed that day and I didn't do anything to save my sister.

"Rome please say that its not true, please", I begged to him but tears falls to his eyes.

"Those were in the past now big brother, my prince, I accepted my fate that day, you two known that I love rin as my sister and I don't want you three to know this, I don't want you to hate her, she needs support from all of you but maybe the fate was playing with us", gun explained to us but I still refused to listen.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, why do you always think of the others rome why, did you not thought what will happened to the three of us when you left us, you're our guide, our treasure but you chose to die that day, you choose to drink that poison, you chose her over us rome why?", I angrily said and off tried to calm me.

"Because no one choose rin, no one was there when she cried when she was hurt, you three always choose me over her and that time I've thought to choose her to grant what she wants to make her happy to atleast fulfill one of her wish!!!!!!!, Its pains me when she told me that she hated me, that she regrets being friends to me and that day I feel happy as she smiled and talked to me again, so I'm sorry if I left you three,I'm sorry if I choose her over you,I'm sorry of I throw my life and future ahead just to die for her", gun screamed as he cried in sadness those words cuts me.

"Why do you need to be selfless rome, why do you get all the kindness, why, don't cry anymore rome please don't cry", I told to my sister as I wiped his tears away. Shes right that was already in the past and we got each other backs now.

"I'm sorry pick, I'm sorry if I was not there walking in the aeisle and with you in the end, I'm sorry if you blamed yourself in my death, I'm sorry if I left you behind despite all of our promisses to stay old together, to rule the kingdom together to have a happy family, I'm sorry if I left you with the hurtful memories", gun said as he turned to off and cupped his face.

"Shhhhhhhj, don't cry anymore my princess I understand I've already forgiven you love, the more important now is that you're here with me again I can now love you until the end", off said to my brother as he hug and kissed gun to his lips.

They were hugging when the door opens reveiling a nurse.

"Are you the family of mr, sing?"

"Yes, we are", I replied in worry.

"I'm sorry he had a siezure earlier and he was currently in the operating room now", the nurse informed us and the tears falls from out eyes. Gun suddenly holds our hands a his breathing became shallow and his face was full of pain.

"Gun!!!!!!", off screamed as we both hold gun.

"I ........can't ........breath!!!!!", gun said in pain and we screamed for a doctor.

################################

Lyn was now driving to the hospital. She saw rome earlier in her condo and honestly she didn't like that her heart was pounding in worry for her brother and her best friend. Lyn wants to ask forgiveness to rome. She still want to be her friend again. She still want to say sorry to her big brother.

Lyn step on the car as she spped to the hospital but to her suprised a car suddenly appeared in front of her car colliding to her car.

"P'din", lyn whispered as the blood flows from her body and she lost her conciousness.

################################

Tay and Off was currently sitting in the bench uotside the operating room praying for the recovery of gun and sing when the door suddenly opened reveiling the nurses wheeling a body inside the operating room and they were both terrified when they saw the bloody body of lyn.

"What happened?", tay asked one of the nurses.

"She had an accident and we need to operate her now before its to late", the nurse announced and they went straight to the operating room leaving the shocked tay and off as they both falls to their knees.

Inside the operating room three bodies was fighting for their life as the doctors tried their best. When a flat line suddenly heard inside the room.

"Doctor!!!!!",

"Clear!!!!!!", the doctor shout.

"Clear!!!!!!!!", the doctor repeated but the body still not responded.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING,
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER