CHAPTER 10:SIBLINGS

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)
Ps. I used some of offgun moments and some of gmmtv actors (credits to offgun and to gmmtv).

#################################
TAY POV

I arrived at gmm exactly 8 in the morning. We are having our first fanmeeting with my co artist the bl couples they say. I arrived at P'godji office it was a habit for all the artist to say good morning to her everyday I found there was krist,singto and new they were early.

"Good morning p", I greeted her and huuged her.

"Good morning to you tay"

I also greeted the others as I sit in the sofa we are still waiting for the others. At 9 frank, drake, chimon and pleum arrived and they also greets p'godji and so far the only missing was off and gun. I've heard that they were still avoiding each other and I also talked to off about the fight and still no attempt from off.

"Are those two still fighting?", singto suddenly asked.

"Yes, I think and it was a week already", krist replied to his partner.

Yeh a long week of crying from gun he always called me in the evening just to cry his heart out and honestly I'm so worried for him. I think of him like a younger brother and it pains me to see and heard him like that.

"I think it's time that we have a talk to off he was the reason why gun was sad this fast few days and with his prideful character it has the small chance that he will be the first one to apologize", new told us while holding his temple.

"Don't worry I already talked to him the other day and maybe he was looking for a timing to say sorry to my pet", I told them.

It was 9:45 when gun arrived running towards us. He all of a sudden hugged me tight.

"Hey, gun are you ok is there something wrong?", I asked him. He didn't replied to me he just buried his head to my chest and I was starting to get worried.

"Nong gun whats the problem?", singto also asked gun as he carressed guns back.

I looked to the others as gun stayed queit I saw the look of worry in the others.

Gun finally lifted his head he looked at us and he smiled to me.

"No, P' there were no problem anymore", he told us as he keep his head to my chest.

"What do you mean my pet?"

"Because Papii already apologized to me last night and we were ok now we even arrived here together this morning", he exclaimed to us.

Me and the others get a sigh òf relief to what he said finally they were ok now. As we hugged gun off arrived.

"Wow is this a reunion guys the way you hugged gun like he was lost for a long time", off told us in a clever manner.

"It was your fault off you make our favorite nong cried for many days", singto told off.

"Sorry guys for the trouble that I made but we were ok now", off replied to singto.

After that we start our dance practice and it was noticeable the cheerfulness of our little gun he was back to himself and he was so playful again we were so happy as we starred to him and off while they are playing with each other.

We had lunch and now we are resting for an hour before the peactice in the afternoon. Gun seated beside me.

"What's the matter gun why are you here?", I questioned him.

"Thank you for making reasons to P'off, P'tay", he replied to me as he looks at me.

"You knew about that?"

"Yes, P' papii told me last night, and I'm very thankful to you", he said to and hugged me firmly.

"It's ok gun don't worry", i replied to him as I hugged him back. He turn and lay his head to my lap.

"Can I sleep here P'tay?", he asked me with his eyes closed. I smiled and caressed his hair.

"Yes you can little brother"

#################################

Gun slept for 20 minutes now in Tay lap, he still looking at guns face while his finger rested to the smaller one hair. When suddenly he saw an image to his mind.

Pete was in his room reading a book when the door opened revealing his little sister running to him. Rome go straight to her brothers arms hugging his brother tightly.

"Big brother thank you so much", rome whispered to his brother as she burried her face more to his chest.

"It's nothing my jewel did you and pick already talked?",

"Yes brother and he also said that you were the one that given him permission to see me and he also said that you talked to him", rome informed her brother as she lift her head.

"You're my sister rome, and I'm willing to do anything just for you, you know that I hate seeing you crying", pete said to his sister as he caressed her hair and cheeks.

"Thank you so much big brother, I love you"

"I love you too my sister", pete said as he hugged his precious sister.

The image keep repeating to his head he hold his head as an headache was starting to approach he closed his eyes. He accidentally looked to gun but instead of gun he saw a girl with a long hair resting in his lap the girl stirred and look to him. She lifted her hand and touched tay's cheek.

"Are you ok P'"

Tay looked at the girl in horror. But the girl just smiled to him for some reason this girl looked like the girl version of gun.

"P'tay are you ok P'",

Tay jolted as he sees gun face in front of him with his worried look. Tay looked around searching his surrounding for the glimpse of the girl but he found nothing but gun in there in his arms.

"P' are you ok did something happened?", gun continued to question him.

"Nothing gun I'm just imagining things I'm sorry if I worry you", tay replied to gun.

Gun smiled at him and tay ruffled guns hair. But deep inside tay was afraid in what will happened in the future because for some reason he was so certain that he knew the girl that he saw earlier.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER 😊