CHAPTER 22: THE BREAK UP

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)
Ps. I used some of offgun moments and some of gmmtv actors (credits to offgun and to gmmtv).

################################
3RD POV

Early in the morning, off and lyn was having a fight about off's birthday today.

"Did you really need to attend that party off?", lyn irritatedly asked her boyfriend.

"Yes, lyn it was a birthday party for me by the babiis so I need to be there", off tried to make reasons to his girlfriend but lyn was not buying any reasons that he said.

"But off can we have a date or something after that,please", lyn pleded off.

"I don't think so lyn because after the party there will be a dinner curtesy of the gmm staff maybe tomorrow lyn we can have a date", off replied to lyn.

"Ok ok fine but can I also be there at the dinner off please I want to be there",

"Fine you can accompanied me there lyn", off surrendered to his girlfriend.

"Yes by the way who will be there off?",

"Our staff then some of friends singto,new,krist,white,sing,tay and gun", off informed lyn. As lyn heard guns name she was not in the good mood anymore.

"Bye, lyn I need to go I'll meet you at 6 in the evening can you go to the siam center", off asked lyn.

"Yes I will be there off see you, I love you", lyn lovingly told her boyfriend as she kissed his lips.

"Love you too", off replied and hugged her.

################################
LYN POV

I arrived at the siam center exactly 6 but to my suprised they were already inside the restaurant and taking their order. I can see from the outside the closeness of off and gun that bitch always ruining my moment with off. My eyes fired as I saw gun put his head to off shoulder will off taking a photo after a minute I heard my phone ring and a notif from ig appeared as I opened it I saw their picture on guns ig with a caption papiis birthday. I grip my phone tightly as my anger risen up. I decided to go inside the restaurant.

"hey love happy birthday", I said to off as I embraced him from behind making gun shifted away from off.

"Hey lyn your on time have a seat", off smiled to me. I eyed gun after that.

"Can I take that seat nong", I asked him he looked at me with fear in his eyes telling me something yes bitch I saw what you did earlier.

"Uhhhhmmmmmm"

"Gun take a seat here beside me",Suddenly I heard tay voice as I look at him I found him and the others eyeing me.

Gun nodded to tay as he left the seat. I fake a smile to him. As I sat to the seat I put my arms around off arms and I leaned on him.

"What do you want to eat lyn?", off asked me and I happily replied to him what I like and he orders it tha others also order their food.

"Gun you're so quiet what do you like to eat", tay asked gun as he looked concern.

"I'll order for him tay don't worry I always know what this shorty wants", off suddenly replied to tay with his smiles.

"Papii don't call me shorty anymore", gun replied to off as he teasingly slap off hands.

"Love I will get drinks", I interupted them and I saw gun suddenly become quiet and he looked at me I looked at him with my sharp eyes as I stand up and walk to the counter.