CHAPTER 42: RIN

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"No matter what you did, you were always my best friend. No matter how many times you hurt me, I still be on your side."

-rome

################################

"What are you doing?", the eight year old rome asked the girl sitting in the bench with a bunch of flowers in her hands.

"Did you owned this flowers?, the little girl asked and rome nodded and smile.

"Here, my father got angry with me when I told him that I get this flowers from here, he asked why I didn't asked for a permission as I get this",

"It's alright you can keep those flowers, do you like flowers?", rome asked the girl as she sat down beside her.

"Yes, I like flowers very much and thank you for this, I'm rin, prince dins little sister and you are?", the little girl happily said.

"Nice to meet you rin, I'm rome can we be friends?",

"Friends", rin replied in a happy tone.

################################
5 years later

The two thirteen years old princess was playing at the emerald kingdom garden when prince pick arrived. Pick went behind rome and covered romes eyes.

"Good day princess rome", pick whispered to rome who stepped on his foot making pick screamed.

"Hey rome why did you stepped on me that hurts you know", pick complained but rome just starred at him annoyed.

"Prince pick don't suprise me like that anymore, ohh by the way this is my best friend rin, rin this the sapphire kingdom arrogant prince pick", rome introduced the two. Rin blushed as she hide behind rome.Rin starts to fall for the sapphire prince with all her heart.

"Prince pick can you accompany me on the festival later on?", princess rin asked the prince who was reading a book. Prince pick looked at her.

"I'm sorry princess rin, but rome already asked me to accompany me there can you please find someone else, my princess will be angry if I didn't accompany her in that festival", pick said as he stand up and left the place leaving rin shock and in shame.

That day was the start of jealousy and hatred of rin towards rome.

"Rome if I would like someone can you promise me that you will not like him or get him from me", rin seriously said to rome as they sit in the table inside romes room.

"I promised rin, you're my best friend so I will grant your wish no matter what it is", rome said with a smile.

################################
5 years later

Rome was standing in the castles balcony she was still in shocked to pick's announcement earlier about courting her. She smiled to herself as she hold the necklace that was around her neck. She really loved pick and she was really happy that the one he loves loves her back.