CHAPTER 11: PAPII'S BIRTHDAY

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)
Ps. I used some of offgun moments and some of gmmtv actors (credits to offgun and to gmmtv).

"You rome you were my precious gift you made me who I'm today ,you made me a better person and I'm very thankful fot it"
-pick

################################
GUN POV

Today is papiis birthday and here I'm in one of the mall in bangkok with P'tay and P'noom. I asked for their assistance in buying papiis gift because I'm still not quiet sure in his taste of some things and P'tay as papiis closefriend was a big help and for P'noom she was here as the budget consultant because if papii knew that I bought expensive things he sure lectures me about that.

"Did you find something nong gun?", i heard p'tay talked to me while I'm in the middle of thinking.

"Yes P' I think I would give him a hat cause I noticed that papii likes hats", I replied to him.

"Ok so for me I'll give him a shirt"

We stopped in a hat store and I bought a black colored hat for papii and tay got him a white shirt with a print on it. I hope that papii would like my gift to him.

As when we about to exit the mall. P'noom phone ring we waited for her.

"Gun can you accompany me later?",P'noom asked me as she ended the call.

"Yes, P'noom why?"

"There will be a birthday party for off this afternoon prepared by your fans babiis and they requested that you are the one who handed him his birthday cake"

"Yes I can do that it was a supŕise right?"

"Yes nong gun it is a suprise so don't say it to off ok", P'noom said to me.

"Ok,P", I replied to her as we drive away.

################################
OFF POV

It was my birthday today and I'm here in a birthday party organized by our fans and the gmmtv I must feel happy about this but for some reason I miss someone, yes I miss the mischievous and adorable gun. We knew together for a year now and I must say I already attached to him and I found my situation now so quiet maybe because I used to guns loudiness.

"Off get ready we will start soon"

"Yes P' I'm ready"

The event started and it was fun the babiis was so lovely and energetic. Some of the artist in gmm was also present even my close friend tay but the guy that I was looking for was still not yet to be found did he forgot my birthday, or is he busy and can't attend many thoughts running to my head. But suddenly I heard a voice calling me papii.

"Papii!!!!"

I looked behind me and there I saw him in a red shirtwhile holding a cake he slowly walks to me while singing happy birthday. Even my friends and the babiis also sing. While he walks to me I felt so happy because he was here to suprise me, he was here in my special day.

"Make a wish and blow the candle Papii", gun said to me when he arrived in front of me.

I put my hand together and prayed for a more fruitfull year and so on and so forth. I blew the candle and they all clapped.

"Thank you, gun", I said to gun. He smiled and looked at me and said welcome. The party ends at 6 in the evening after that the whole staff and some friends got diner in a restaurant. Gun also gave me a gift a black colored hat and I like it for some reason.

I arrived at my condo exactly 12 in the evening. I opened the door to be suprised by a girl standing far from me but I can't see her face because the room was dark I can only see her blue dress reaching her knees for some reason I don't feel afraid I just starred at her. She seems so familiar to me like I've known her for a long time.

"Who are you?", I asked her and she just smiled.

"Happy birthday", she replied to me. But when I heard her voice it sounded like gun.

"Gun is that you?", I questioned as I slowly walked to her.If that was gun why was he here and why does he wear a dress.

"Find us, find what you lost"

I heard an object fell and I looked at it, and when I gazed again to the girl she was nowhere to found, is that gun she sounded like him. I need to find out who was that girl.

################################
3RD POV

The girl appeared in a bedroom she walked to the bed and looked at the person it in. She sat at the side of the bed and she lifted her hand and carressed the cheeks of the person sleeping to the bed.

"Don't worry, he will find us for sure"

She said as she kiss the forehead and slowly her image become transparent and became a ball of white light it entered the body of the person sleeping peacefully on the bed.

################################

"Happy birthday Pick", rome told to his prince while hugging the prince tightly.

"I'm sorry if I don't have any gift for you I just can't find anything for you", the princess told her prince as he lower her head in shame.

Pick just smiled and he grabbed romes chin and lifted it.

"Its alright rome I got my best gift long ago", pick told her princess.

"Huh,?" Rome questioned him.

"You rome you were my precious gift you made me who I'm today ,you made me a better person and I'm very thankful fot it", pick said to her lovingly.

"I'm glad pick that I was able to help you"

"Thank you rome", prince pick said to her princess as he embrace her.

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU IN NEXTCHAPTER 😊