CHAPTER 8: A BROTHER'S WORD

(Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language. Thank you.)
Ps. I used some of offgun moments and some of gmmtv actors (credits to offgun and to gmmtv).

################################
(Dream)

Prince Pick was sitting in his study room feeling edgy and irritated due to his parents bothering him for a royal party that will be held on his birthday in next month. He had a fight with his parents because they insisted him to already find his soon to be bride and queen. He can't say no to them but he can't say to them that the one that he always wanted was the youngest and the only daughter of the emerald kingdom.

He was in the middle of thinking when the door suddenly opened revealing the emerald's princess Rome. Pick widen his eyes as he stand up to his chair and walked to his princess.

"What are you doing here Rome!!!", pick questioned rome in a quite angry voice.

"What Are you not happy that I was here?", rome innocently answered his prince. Pick also noticed the laboured breathing of the princess pick panicked as he called his guards.

"Guards get me here a glass of water!!!!!", pick angry voice echoed to his room and to the hall.

Pick grabbed rome and he let her seat to the sofa in the room. Rome suddenly became afraid to pick because of his tight hold.

"Rome you knew that you have a weak heart and travelling to this far was giving you a hard time!!!", Pick exclaimed to rome who was now in the verge of tears.

The guard arrived with a glass of water pick grabbed it and handed it to rome. Rome accepted it and drunk the water.

"But, i just want to visit you here because lately you were not visited me to my kingdom and I know that was because of the upcoming party here.", rome replied to her prince.

" you're so stubborn rome why can be so irresponsible, what if in your way here your sickness suddenly attack what will you do!!!!!!", Pick angrily pointed out to rome.

Suddenly, Rome standup and walked in the door handle.

" I'm sorry pick if I was just a hindrance to you I just want to lessen your heavy feelings but I think you don't need me here anymore I'll be going now and I promise I will not go to this kingdom again", rome told pick in a trembling voice indicated that the princes was already crying after she said those words she exited the room and ran to the castle exit.

"Wait Rome", pick tried to run after his princess but as he reached the exit the princess carriage already left. Pick felt guilty to what he says to her princess.

################################

"Rome......"

Off screamed as he jolted up from his sleep he felt tears rolling down to his cheeks. He was puzzled to what was the cause of his sudden awakeness but for sure it has to do in the name Rome that he called. Yes he remembered that name but not because of the characted of gun in their series but due of a certain feeling like he hurt that person named rome and he don't know what he did.

This day off arrived to the gmm with his car because of the fight between him and gun he decided to drive his own car he didn't waited anymore for gun. He was still angry to the small one that's why he didn't bother to asked if gun will come to his condo to pick him up.