CHAPTER 29: THE NECKLACE

Note:sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
3RD POV

Off arrived at the coffee shop that he and lyn decided to meet. Off saw lyn sitting at the right corner of the cafe beside a window.

"Hmmm off what do you need?", lyn asked off with hesitation. Off sighed and thought to himself this is it. Off sat down at the chair in front of lyn.

"I'd like to talk to you Lyn about our break up", off said to Lyn.

"What's about it off?", Lyn exclaimed in excitement as if she knew what is going to happened.

"I just thought that it was not right for us to split up just because of that simple commotion", off said with a fake tears falling from his eyes. Off needed to gain Lyns trust again.

"And?", Lyn asked.

"And I'd like to be with you again Lyn I'm sorry if I broke up to you please love me again", off said to lyn as he grabbed her hands and kissed it.

"Yes, off I'd like us to be in a relationship again thank you love I promise I will not do anything drastic again", Lyn said as she hugged off tightly.

Off just rolled his eyes "liar", he thought to himself but he composed himself as he returned the hugged.

"Thank you Lyn, for giving me another chance", off whispered to lyn.

"Welcome love", lyn replied as she tightly embraced off.

################################
TAY POV

"Tay the plan was good, lyn and I were back again and she even didn't notice a thing", I heard off said from the other line. At last, after weeks of practicing and planning on how to execute this drama we finally made it.

"Good job, off just be with her and find the necklace in one week ok", I replied to off with a smile. After this rome will be with us again.

"Alright, but please pete be with gun all the time, I don't want him to know about this please guard him", off pleaded to me. I sighed because of that I must admit that gun maybe hurt if he knew this but we are willing to gamble just to get that necklace back.

"Don't worry pick, I'll take care of gun so you better be back, goodbye for now I saw gun coming to this way I need to go good luck pick", I hurriedly said as I ended the call.

"P'tay who are you talking?", gun asked me in confusion when he stopped in front of me with his arms in his back.

"Nothing nong, by the way what are you doing here gun if I'm not mistaken you were free of schedule today?", I replied to him.

"It's so boring in my condo P' so I decided to play here in the building, hmmmm P'tay did you by any chance saw papii?", my eyes widened to his questioned by I composed myself.

"I didn't know gun , why do you miss him?", I teased him making him blushed, yes even you didn't remember anything rome your heart knows it I thought to myself as I starred to him.

"No!!!P'tay I just want to play with him thats all", gun replied as he hide his face from me. I giggled to his antics same old rome hes still the same.

"Alright enough do you mind if I'm the one who will play with you nong",

"Yes, P'tay I really love that idea of yours", gun exclaimed as he hugged me and pulls me to the room full of stuff animals and toys that all the fans gave to them.