CHAPTER 28: DECISION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

“ Gamble everything for love, if you are a true human being. If not, leave this gathering. Half-heartedness doesn’t reach into majesty."

################################

Weeks past and the plan that off and tay talked was not even in a move because off is in second thought until now.

"Off what can you do it?", tay asked off. They were currently at the restroom of the gmmtv talking about their plan.

"Give me more time to think tay, because if we fail in this one my relationship to gun was in the line and I don't want to lose his trust", off informed while looking at
tay. Tay just sighed and nodded to off.

"I know that it will be hard for you either me I don't like this plan but we need to get that necklace if we want rome to remember us", tay explained the situation to off.

"But I will give you the time that you needed off tell me if you make a decision", tay added as he walk away from off.

Off remained for five minutes in the restroom and he decided to go to the office to find gun. Off opened the door and he saw gun sitting in the sofa while playing to his phone. Off smiled to himself as he watch his love, alive and kicking in his front.

################################
OFF POV

"Good morning gun", I greeted to gun as I sat down beside him.

"Papii I'm playing games in my phone look I"ve got a high score", gun happily told me.

"Good job gun", I replied to him as I messed his hair.

"Bye the way papii can I asked you something?", gun said while still looking at his phone. I eyed him and I noticed that he was serious.

"Why so serious gun, what it is?", I jokingly asked gun.

"Did you dreamed about something?", gun asked me as he looked to my eyes. Those words that he said makes my eyes widen.

"What dream nong?", I questioned him but deep inside I know what dreams was he talking about.

"For the last months I have been dreaming about something papii like a castle, children playing, a princess and a prince like that but its quiet blurred but I felt something like love, fondness and happiness", gun told me as his brow frowned in confusion.

"Gun maybe it was just a dream", I told him. Gun shakes his head.

"No, papii I'm sure that it was not just a dream, maybe it was a memory but I'm not sure if it was mine",

"What if it is yours gun what will you do?, do you like to remember it?", I asked him in a worry my decision is now on the answer that he will gave me.

"Me?, hmmmm if it was really my memories I'd really like to know it, to know my past self", gun replied to me in a smile. Really this guy really suprised me hes still my rome.

"Even those memories will hurt you you're willing to gamble?", I added to him.

"Yes papii because its still mine and those was already in the past, even its hurts me so much I will able to endured it because those experiences makes me more stronger", gun replied to me.

"Now I can make my decision", I whispered to myself as I sigh.

"What it is papii?", gun asked me in a confused look.

"Nothing gun can I hug you?", I asked him. Gun smiled and immediately hugged me tight.

"Like this papii?", gun asked me as he laughs.

"Yes like this", I replied to him as I hugged him back.

################################

"Hey tay can you go here in the rooftop?",off told tay through a call. He was currently in the gmmtv rooftop looking at the view in his front.

"Why what is it?", tay asked to off.

"I'd made my decision I like to talk to you about it", off informed tay.

"Alright I'll be there in five minutes",

"Ok tay thank you",

After five minutes tay arrived at the rooftop.

"Ok I'm here so whats the catch?", tay asked off as he walked to him.

"I'm willing to get the necklace tay", off
straight to the point said to tay.

"Ohhh whats the sudden change of mind?"

"I've talked to your sister pete and she like to remember the memories that she once have, because he dreamed about it everytime", off explained to tay as off eyed the sky above them.

"I know that this is hard for you pick but please bare in until we got that necklace again",

"I can do that pete but after I got that necklace I will break up with her again because you know that rome was the only one I want",

"I know pick, I know you don't need to remind me anymore haha she was so stubborn when it comes to you", tay laughed as he remembered the past.

"I'll talk to lyn later on and I will find that necklace as soon as possible", off said in a determined voice. That necklace was so important to them because its the half of the jewelry that they need to make gun remember her past.

################################

Later that night off was sitting at his bed looking at his phone for some reason he has a second thought on what will he do.

"Is this a right decision?", off asked himself.

"Alright I will gamble in this one I need to find that necklace and make gun remember everything, off just for a week find that necklace then go back to gun", off told to himself. He dialled lyns number and he waits patiently for her to pick it up. After the second ring the lyn answered.

"Hello off",

"Hello lyn, hmm do you have an appointment tomorrow?",

"None, off I'm free why?",

"Can we meet at our usual coffee shop I need to talk to you privately",

"Yes, I'll be there",

"Ok thank you see you there, bye", off said to lyn as he ended tha call with a sigh. This is it off thought to himself.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER 😊