27 = weho

FRIDAY, AUGUST 28th 1987

tonight, i ended up in a bar in west hollywood. after a long day of shooting and my manager being mad at me for being late to set for the fourth time this week, i needed some time to chill out.

i wouldn't have been able to get into this bar if it weren't for the group of random guys i met outside in the line who said they'd sneak me in without the bouncer seeing. they purposefully caused a scene to distract the guy so i could easily slip past him.

i'd been watching people play a game of pool off the right side of the room for a good twenty minutes until the drinks we took forever to decide on were brought to our table. the second i grabbed my glass and brought it closer to me, it was taken out of my hands. my eyes followed up from the glass of bourbon to an arm and to his face. jason stood above me.

"what are you doing here?" i asked. the guys around me quieted their talking to pay attention to jason and i.

"i come here for drinks."

"me too." i said, swinging my arm up in attempt to grab the glass of bourbon, but jason moved quicker than me and he held the drink up higher.

i scoffed at him and stood up, but my body was so relaxed from the pills i took earlier, i stumbled into the table a bit.

"trust me," jason started but then threw the alcohol down his throat and placed the now mostly empty glass back on to the table, "whatever you're on right now, you don't wanna mix alcohol with it."

"come on man, she's fine." the dirty blonde haired guy sitting to the left of me said. i've honestly forgotten his name at this point.

"who the hell are you?" jason asked him.

i felt the man's hand trail up the back of my leg and to the small of my back, "rodney." he said.

jason took notice to rodney's gesture on me and pulled me away from the table.

"what are you doing!" i yelled to jason as he walked in front of me while holding my hand.

he quickly turned around and looked down at me.

"i'm not letting you stay with those guys. do you even know them?" he yelled over the loud music in the bar.

"we just met."

"exactly." he tried to pull me out of the bar even further but i yanked my arm back.

"why do you even care! why do you care about me?"

"are you kidding?" he furrowed his eyebrows, "you're my favorite fucking person, brandy. if it wasn't for our busy work schedules and all the drama, i would've asked you to be my girlfriend a long time ago."

i frowned up at him and thought over what he said. "the drama, huh? maybe you should just be with jamie then."

"that's not what i mean." he shook his head, "i want you."

"why? i'm a mess. you're pulling me out of bars with other guys and i'm fucked up. i don't deserve you."

he placed his hands on my upper arms and held me tight, "what did you take?"

"how do you know if i've taken anything?"

"michael called me into his office to talk. he told me you've been acting strange on set, late for call times. he's worried about you. a lot of people are. there's headlines on magazines talking about if you're using drugs, brandy." he explained, still holding me by the arms.

"god, that's rude of them."

"you're not hearing me." he shook his head.

"yes i am! they're always putting me on magazines, talking shit-"

"what did you take?" he asked again with a more serious tone.

i sighed, "i tried some uppers, didn't like that. found some xannies in my aunts drawer, ran out of those and bought some more off of some girl last night."

jason sighed, "uppers? what kind?"

"maybe a little bit of cocaine." i slurred.

jason's jaw clenched and he looked off to the side, "jesus christ."

he then grabbed my hand again and walked us out of the bar. tonight was kind of chilly and i shivered as we made our way down the side walk to his car.

"we'll go to my place. your aunt can't see you like this." he said as we both got in.

=

jason carried me over his shoulder into his apartment because he got fed up with the amount of times i accidentally ran into the walls of the hallway.

the next thing i knew my back was met with his soft bed. i giggled once i realized he threw me on to it gently.

"you needa sleep this off." he said as he started to unbutton his shirt.

i watched in awe at how good he looked. his dark curls, his jawline, the way his fingers fumbled with the buttons to reveal his stomach.

i'm sure my eyes were very low at this point and i looked as fucked up as can be.

"i don't wanna sleep." i shook my head.

"not in that dress maybe. you can change into some sweatpants i have if you want."

i sighed at his answer and sat up, my straight hair falling over my shoulders.

"come sit." i said, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the side of the bed.

he tripped over his feet and landed directly where i wanted him.

"thank you." i said quietly.

"for sitting?" he cracked a smile.

"for bringing me here."

he stared into my eyes and then nodded.

my eyes left his and i scanned down his body. his shirt was unbutton but still on and he was wearing black jeans with a belt.

"it's been awhile." i said as i slowly straddled his waist.

"what's been awhile?" i could hear his breathing quicken at my movements.

i leaned in slowly, our lips gently touching. he kissed back and his hands rested on my thighs.

"since that." i whispered once i pulled away.

he stared at my lips like he wanted more and i knew he did.

"i can't take advantage of you like this." his voice was low.

it felt like my heart skipped a beat at those words, reminding me of exactly why i'm even on drugs at the moment.

"you're not. i want you." i ran my fingers down his chest to his belt buckle and began to undo it.

"please." i begged, readjusting on his lap which made him let out a shaky breath.

"fuck it." he said under his breath and pushed me down on to the bed so he was on top.

___

i'm so sorry for putting a suggestive sex scene with jason patric into your heads.

actually, you're welcome.

vote and comment pls <3  im so so excited for the next couple updates of this book eek