19 = stuck forever

brandy's point of view

halfway through the ride home i got a call from naomi asking where the hell i was. my first response was, why is everyone so concerned on my whereabouts? but then she said, "no, why aren't you in school you idiot."

and then all i could think was, why can i not remember the fact that i have to attend highschool even though i time traveled here?

i had ran into the house and quickly changed into a white tank top, a cropped brown cardigan and light wash jeans.

"thank you for driving me to school." i said to jason as we neared the building.

"how does someone just forget that it's a school day?" he chuckled.

"truthfully, i don't pay attention to what day it is. so school days, they just ..." i motioned my hand over my head, "they're gone. nonexistent to me."

he smiled and shook his head as he put the car in park, "alright, go get your education. call me later tonight?"

"i got you." i smirked, and then got out of the car.

i ran up the front steps and into the main doors. glancing at the clock—12. it was currently our lunch period so i made my way to the cafeteria.

once i walked into the busy and loud cafe, i spotted the back of naomi's head at our table.

"i'm here, i'm here." i sighed, plopping myself down on the bench attached to the lunch table.

"god, finally. are you okay?"

"yeah, i spent the night at jason's and totally forgot it was a monday."

naomi's eyebrows shot up and she smirked, "did you now?"

"yes." i smiled, looking anywhere but my intrigued best friend's eyes.

"tell me all about that. wait! tell me about your whole night after our secret meeting, jake and i couldn't find you."

"yeah, sorry i was kind of in the middle of a drunken-mental breakdown and had to get out of there. what'd you two do?"

"oh nothing crazy, just the usual night out in hollywood ... we just hung out with corey haim and michael jackson."

my jaw dropped.

"did you know michael jackson was at your party last night?" naomi leaned forward over the lunch table.

"no! what the heck, that's so unfair. i didn't even see him."

"must've been because you were too busy shacking up with jason patric."

i frowned, taking a carrot off of naomi's lunch tray and crunching down on it, "i need to throw another party."

"please do." naomi chuckled, shoving her lunch tray towards me, "here."