52 = stranger things

𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 !

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4th 2018

last night i had to sneak corey into my house and put a bunch of pillows and blankets on the floor next to my bed so he could sleep.

tonight though, he and i are picking up jason and jake to go check out this "portal" he found that lead him here. feldman didn't want to come, he said it'd be too weird seeing his bestfriend young again. he didn't think he was strong enough to do it.

i completely understood, especially after losing my bestfriend too. in a few years, if i had the option, i don't think i'd be strong enough to see naomi either.

we were currently pulled up to jake's house, waiting for his slow ass to come outside. jason was in the backseat and wouldn't stop staring at haim who sat passengers.

"dude, could you stop looking at me like that? you're freaking me out." corey said, uncomfortably shifting in his seat.

"i'm freaking you out? 16 year old corey haim is sitting right before my eyes!" jason exclaimed, "when kennedy called and told me she saw you last night and something about a portal, i thought she hit her head again or some shit, talking crazy like she always does. but no, you're really here."

"hey!" i called out defensively, turning to look back at him.

"you're always calling us together to talk about some crazy time travel stuff! it's the truth."

i rolled my eyes, turning back the right way in my seat.

"i see your hair is still as messy as ever." jason said to corey.

"well at least my hairline isn't receding."

that earned a gasp from jason, "i'm 30 years older now, that's not fair!"

"guys! stop arguing, jake's here." i motioned with my head to jake who was coming down his driveway and toward my car.

the back right car door opened, causing the chilly breeze outside to come in for a split second.

"hi guys." jake said, getting in and then shutting the door.

"hi."

"hey, man."

"hi." haim turned around with a big grin on his face.

"jesus." jake jumped, "this is so weird."

"if you start staring at me too i'm getting out." corey said, turning to face the window as i began to drive off.

=

it was about a thirty minute drive to the intersection the crash happened at. corey was giving me directions off of his new iphone, until he kept accidentally closing the app and jason ended up taking over for him.

"make this left and then keep going straight." jason said and i listened, making the left at the green light.

i knew this street, i've been on it plenty of times.

"hold up." i said, "this intersection up here is the one naomi and i crashed into jason at!"

"oh my god it is." jason said, "but i was coming from the other street up there." he pointed ahead.

"but this is where the truck hit all of us the night you died and woke up from your coma too." corey said, but it came out almost like a question.

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 , 𝟖𝟎𝐬जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें