5 = meet the manager

after a heated make-out session with the jason patric, i found a way to escape to go put my outfit on and do my hair

"as you wish." he smirked, rubbing his fingers over his lips once i told him i'd be upstairs.

i smiled and then ran up the steps and into my room.  i looked at the outfit laying on my bed and then changed into it.

to fill the silence of the room i started humming along to the unreleased song "valentine", by 5 seconds of summer. currently, it was very unreleased. we're talking 31 years and 2 months unreleased.

"it don't matter be combative or be sweet cherry pie." i sang quietly as i tucked my shirt into my pants.

"it don't matter just as long as i get all you tonight." i looked in the mirror, satisfied with the fit, and then went into the bathroom and turned on the curling iron.

"i can take you out oh, oh. we can kill some time stay home. throw balloons, teddy bears, and the chocolate eclairs away. got nothing but love for you fall more in love everyday, valentine." i continued to sing softly until there was a knock at my door that silenced me and made me feel embarrassed.

"yes." i said.

jason cracked the door and peeked in as i peeked around the corner from my bathroom.

"that's a pretty voice you've got there." he said and then stepped in my room.

"nah, that wasn't me." i mumbled as i combed out my hair.

"oh, really? then who was it?" he leaned up against the doorframe.

i shrugged.

"you write music?"

"what?" i turned to him.

"that song you were just singing, i've never heard it before." he explained, "did you write it?"

i decided to play it off as if i was embarrassed he heard me singing. but really i didn't know if i should take credit of the song from a band who wasn't even a thing yet. what's the damage?

"yeah, sorta. it's nothing." i said.

"i liked it. maybe you can sing me the whole thing one day." he smiled.

"yeah, maybe." i smiled back.

=

it was a little after 10 and jason and i had just arrived at the party. it was in a weird, large building down in hollywood. it smelled of weed and bad times awaiting to happen. guns n' roses was blaring throughout the entire loft, you had to scream in order to talk to people even a foot away from you.

jason held my hand as he walked me through the party, occasionally saying hello to people and then they gave me a stare. this continued on until we found the corey's who were passing a bong on a purple couch.