No Strings

this really isn't good and i'm sorry to the person that requested this if you dit like it.

but requests are closed for now, writing this i realized i'm better at writing with my own ideas.

the amount of research and rewatching i had to do for this was insane but i loved it because i got a refresher of AOU, and i haven't seen that movie in awhile

~unedited~

Thirteen year old Peter was sitting with the Avengers after the party had ended.

He was leaning against his dad half asleep and listening to everyone talking. He was fading in and out of sleep, not paying attention to what the adults where saying.

Tony's chest rumbled with laughter as Peter started to fall asleep.

Then, robotic clicks and clacks rang throughout the room. Everyone jolted, including Peter, to the noise.

They saw him, staggering into the room. He beeped and whirred before finally registering in on them.

"How could you be worthy? You're all killers." Ultron's mechanical voice startled them all.

Steve panickily (is that a word?) looked over at Tony, "Stark."

Tony had the same panicked expression shown in his face. "Jarvis-"

Ultron didn't wait for him to finish his sentence. "Sorry, I was asleep. Oh I was a dream."

Tony went on speaking, Peter only hearing a create words due to his panicking state. "- we got buggy a suit-"

Ultron went on with his little speech. "I just heard this terrible noise and I was tangled, then-  hmmm, strings. Had to kill the other guy, he was a good guy

Steve's expression hardened, "You killed someone?"

Ultron stood for a moment, swaying. "Wouldn't be my first call, but down in the real world we're faced with ugly choices."

"Who sent you?" Thor asked him.

Ultron paused and played the recording of Tony's voice.

"I see a suit of armour around the world."

"Ultron!" Bruce called.

The robot whirred, "In the flesh. Or, no, not yet. Not this chrysalis. But I'm ready. I'm in a mission

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows. "What mission?"

Ultron seemed to grow even more menacing as he spoke, "Peace in our time."

Suddenly Peter was knocked over, fighting exploded out everywhere.

He was dragged behind the bar with Bruce and Natasha, not bothering to pay attention to their altercation.

Everything was fine just a few minutes ago, now everything was going to hell.

It was so loud, his ears started to ring and his head started to pound.

He didn't know what to do, he was scared. His family was getting hurt, he couldn't do anything about it.

He clutched his head in his hands, bringing his knees to his chest.

He sat there, trying to block out the noises of the fight but he couldn't. He couldn't.

After a minute or so he didn't hear it anymore, and instead heard Ultron.

"That was dramatic. I'm sorry, I know you mean well and just didn't make it through. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. How is humanity saved if it's not allowed to evolve? That there is only one path to peace. The Avengers extinction."