Fallen Angel

I remember the day you came to me

The day Peter Parker met Tony Stark was like no other. Tony would never forget this day as long as he lived, even he got amnesia he swore to cherish that moment.

My fallen angel, bruised and battered

Tony remembered the day he found out Peter's aunt died. He came to Tony's lab with emotional injuries that Tony would never wish on his own enemy.

But there they were, Peter's emotional wounds ripping him apart.

Oh why, why would God do this to you

Tony wondered after Peter feel asleepthat day, why would someone as sweet as Peter be allowed to get hurt by others in such a way? Why would he have to hurt when he has done nothing to deserve it?

My beautiful angel

Peter's doe brown eyes and his bouncy curly hair, his slightly crooked nose and the crinkles by his eyes.

Tony would never forget that face, the face of his son.

I remember when I helped you up

Your wings broken and twisted

Tony held Peter in his arms that day, wanting nothing more than to protect him from all the evil in the world. To protect the kid that deserves nothing but love and kindness.

To always be there to pick him up when he falls down.

I remember the way you looked at me, alone and scared

Oh why, why would God do this to you

Peter's eyes had an endless pool of loneliness, his eyes a small pond of fear.

Tony wanted nothing more than to drain that pool and that pond, and fill them with love and happiness.

Just to make Peter feel alright.

Your eyes so beautiful yet so broken

My innocent angel

Tony has never seen Peter's brown eyes so hurt, so broken.

It broke him inside.

I remember the day you came to me

The way you fell into heart

My fallen angel

Tony still remembers the day he finally saw Peter Parker face to face, sitting in his aunts living room waiting for the kid to show up.

The way he got so excited to see Tony Stark coming to meet him.

I remember the day I let you fly away

My free angel

Tony still remembers the day Peter left for college. The way they held each other until Peter got into the plane to leave, leave Tony.

I remember the day you came back to me

He remembers the day when Peter finally finished college and came home. The smile on his face brightening the room before he even stepped foot in it.

They way he was so happy to see his dad again.

The day you stayed with me

My dear fallen angel

But all this remembering, makes Tony remember the day that Peter Parker would stay with him forever.

Forever in his heart and in his memory.

The day that Peter Parker left the world behind, and stayed in Tony's heart, never leaving him behind.

Oh why, why would God do this to you

Tony will never understand why whatever controls the earth took Peter away. Why it decided to take Peter away from him. He wonders why it made Peter suffer during his life, when he deserved it the least.

Tony Stark closes his eyes as he hold the picture of him and Peter close to his heart, remembering his fallen angel.

My fallen angel

This is short but this cucumber has been crying in the club so what can you do lmao.

I'll definitely be making a Halloween one shot so be ready for that :)

Also some of you didn't get to see my face reveal sooooo here's this

Lmfao you missed it again

This Cucumber needs to do her eyebrows but I'm lazy so I'll eat instead.

See y'all on Halloween 👻🥒(Spooky Cucumber)

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"