Field Trip To Home

Peter didn't realize what was happening until he was boarding the bus. To go to the Avengers Compound. His home.

He plopped down in a seat beside Ned and across from MJ. And of course Flash and his friends had to sit behind him.

"Can't wait to see the look on your face when we find out you've been lying Penis" Flash laughs.

Peter rolls his eyes and decides to text Tony.

Spiderbaby: Promise not to embarrass me: Read 8:30am

Tin Can: Oh don't worry Pete, I'll pretend like I don't even see you: Read 8:31am

Spiderbaby: thank you dadddddddd: Read 8:31am

Tin Can: yeah, yeah the others I will not control :) : Read 8:32am

Spiderbaby: I thought you loved me: Read 8:32am

Tin Can: I do, now good bye I'm preparing to not know you: Read 8:33am

Peter sighed and put his phone away for the rest of the drive.

The ride was to short, even with Flash being an ass.

Soon they got off the bus and went inside.

"Hello my name is Kat and I'll be your tour guide for today" She smiled handing out badges.

Except to Peter who had to pull out his own.

As they scanned their badges they got called out. Peter dreaded his turn.

'Hello Peter, boss and the team has been informed of your arrival' Friday announced.

"Fri why!" Peter complained.

'Because they said they were bored and they needed to embarrass the Baby' Friday informed.

Peter sighed and ignored the weird looks from his classmates. "Hey Penis, how did you hack Tony Stark's AI?" Flash asked, Peter ignored all the taunts and lies Flash whispered to him, but he was started to get on Peters nerves more than usual. 

"Cut it out!" Peter whisper-yelled as Flash continually poked and nudged his side, not very gently either.

"Hey what's going on here?" Peter heard Clints voice behind him, just as his senses went off. God he hated them sometimes,

"N-Nothing Mr. Barton" Peter said, Clint raised an eyebrow. Normally Peter addressed everyone as Aunt this and Uncle that (unless it was Tony who he called dad because he wouldn't answer to anything else Peter called him after Peter accidently called him dad one dad.)

"It seems like this kid is bothering you Petey Baby" Clint said using the nickname to embarrass Peter. "N-no everything's fine Mr. Barton!" Peter said waving his hands in a 'no' motion. "Call me Mister anything one more time Pete and I swear I'll-" "Goodbye!" Peter shouted shoving him out of the room and once again, ignoring the stares of his classmates.

"What the fuck Penis!" Flash said pushing him, "Flash stop or you're going to get hurt" Peter whispered. "Oh so now you think you can fight me!" Flash yelled, "Wha- no no" Peter said backing away.

Flash didn't get the hint as he swung at Peter, his fist connecting with Peters jaw.

'Protect Baby At All Times Protocol has been activated, Avengers notified' Friday called out. all of a sudden the Avengers came running in as Flash was holding Peter against the wall.

"Put Baby down!" Hulk yelled barreling towards the two, he furiously yanked Flash away from Peter and roared in his face. "Hey, hey big guy!" Peter yelled getting his attention. The Hulk immediately dropped Flash and started examining Peters face.

"Baby hurt" he said as he saw Peters bruising cheek. "Yeah but its okay it didn't hurt" Peter smiled to calm him down. "Must kill who hurt Baby!" Hulk said. "No, I'm okay" Peter said, of course he had to give the no-you-can-kill-kids-that's-illegal speech again.

The Hulk huffed but patted Peters head, he turned to Flash and gave him a death glare; "Hurt Baby one more time and I kill you." With that he put Petr down and stomped off to turn back into Bruce.

"Living room. Now" Tony said, taking Peters hood, dragging him away, not caring about the teachers protests.

When they got to the living room Peter explained about Flash and then gave them the no-you-cant-kill-kids-that's-illegal speech again once he saw the looks of murder in their eyes.

Welp, there we go! Another probably boring chapter. Sorry if you didn't like it I have no excuse this time except that I'm a crappy writer.

Also if you want a chapter just tell me what you want it to be about and I'll write it! (I have writers block and requests would be appreciated!)

Also I'll try to post every 2-3 days!

And almost 500 ViEWs WhAT!?!!? 

Thanks❤❤