A/N: Holy Shit

Cucumbers.

Remember that 5+1ish chapter I did?

I said I was delusional.

Which I was.

Well, I looked in my drive and saw I made two WHOLE FUCKING STORY'S.

Like legit, two story's with a lot of chapters, written in one fucking day.

And I dont even remember it.

Okay, so I'm going to show you the descriptions, its so obvious what happens in them, but, eh, I don't even remember writing them, sooo 🤷🏻

Gracie, a girl that knew everyone in school, always happy and smiling. She had many friends in her small town.

Then a new boy comes, out of no where. The only thing people know about him is his first name, Jace.

And that bothers her. She knows everyone in her small town, except one person.

He won't tell her anything, he holds onto his secrets tight.

But after all, in a small town, big secrets are hard to keep.

So, that's the first one, heres the second:

Eric, a kid who is a mystery to the town, and his middle school.

He has been in town for a few months, he stays in a small inn, that an old lady runs.

No one sees his parents, no one knows anything about him but his name. Eric Haley. There is no records of him, no data, nothing.

But, one day, new people come, and Eric's past he tried so hard to run away from, hits him full force, with no mercy.

Holy shit.

What the fuck.

They are both complete and everything.

Just sitting in my drive.

Well then.

What should I do with them? Work on them? Publish them? Delete them? Idk.

Also my Instagram isn't working, so if I gave you my insta I can't talk on it until I fix it.

See you Cucumbers soon!!

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"