Ned Leeds

Short and sad. Also the court date is soon but I'll still be with him leading up to the days.

He was the one that helped with the shit post yesterday.

Peter Parker never knew it was possible to have a best friend that would be there for you through thick and thin.

He didn't know that it was possible to care for someone so much that they would always be by their side.

Peter never knew that people would stick up for their best friend and take the bullying on themselves.

He never knew that best friends would take your problems and help as if it was their problems as well.

He never knew that best friends would keep even the most powerful secrets to themselves. Even if telling them would make them famous.

He never knew that best friends would never leave you unless they were pried from you.

He never knew that they would stay with you until they were positive that you were okay.

Peter never knew that some best friends would even die for you.

Peter always knew that Ned Leeds was all of those. And that's why he was Peter's best friend.

Alive or not.

Ned Leeds is the greatest best friend anyone could ever ask for.

It's such a shame that Peter Parker was the only one to experience i

t.

Peter now knows that a best friend is something you should treasure. Don't hold on to tight or they'll break away, don't hold on to loose or they'll slip through your fingers. Hold onto them carefully and keep them safe.

Unlike Peter was able to do with Ned Leeds.

So now he has to pay the price for his mistakes.

The price of his best friend, Ned Leeds.

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"