Answers yeet

This is the answers from when I asked for questionz

See the end for an important note.

Hows life??? - Life is  g r e a t  (I hate it)

How are you?- Meh

Do you watch Merlin?- no, should I?

What was the weirdest dream you remember?- Wellllll: My brother was 12 so I was 8 and he started to try and drive the car. I got scared and tried to jump out. Instead, I landed on mushrooms and some gnomes came and claimed me as their queen. They would speak like "Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Koeeeeeep. Mu sha jay soooooooo." and somehow I understood and would say "Nu loop ke ma lesh mo hare." Then pood my brother came and rescued me because the gnomes where tryna eat me out of nowhere. Then as soon as we got away, he ate my arm. Then I woke up.

What fandom would you like to own?- Marvel. $$$$$

Who was your first crush?- Probably Cole Sprouse (*cough* I still do *cough*)

Has anyone in your family gone into the military?- Yes, all the men on my father's side have gone into the military when they've turned 18. My brother is breaking that chain though because he is lazy af.

If you could pick one genre of book to read for the rest of your life, which genre and why?- Mystery, because mystery normally has angst. And I'm all about dat  a n g s t.

Did you get this from my oneshot?- OML YES. I looked on your acc and checked your book and it is, thanks (5things1987(They are referring to the picture I posted for this)

Is Winnie the Pooh a girl- Nah Winnie's meh homeboy

How do you kill an avocado?- slicedy dicedy

How do you find a life?- I don't know man, still looking for one today, ask Shawn Mendes

Have you ever had a night where you're just starting to fall asleep and you randomly feel like your being dropped or pulled, is so when was the last time it happened to you?- Yes, literally when was about to fall asleep during my daily nap (yes daily, fight me)

What's your favorite way to eat potatoes?- diced and mashed and squashed and dauced and sauced (not really calm yo selves)

How long will it take for my oneshot to be done?- I have a lot so if I forget yours please remind me and I'll try my best. Please be patient and I'll get it done as soon as I can.

What's your favorite Marvel Movie?- smh (spiderman homecoming people don't get triggered and think I'm 'shaking my head')

What is beyond the observable universe?- dead vines and memes that have been forgotten.

If you could bring one Marvel character back to life who would it be?- my bby Peter ofc

Are you going to make Petey a puppy?- like turn him into one or let him have one??? 

What's the most embarrassing thing that happened to you or someone at school?- One time I fell down the stairs at school, everyone laughed instead of helping me. It was fantastic.

Do you ever fight back against the world and change things?- yes, I'm doing a protest at school about the girls dress-code. The only thing we're allowed to wear is a normal shirt, not too baggy or loose, and pants, not too tight or loose. I got almost all the girls in my grade for it. We're all going in with leggings, and a baggy shirt with our tank top strap showing on our shoulders (bc that's against dress code too) and our shoulders will be showing (bc that is also dress code) I know that doesn't sound like a lot

When will you update?- Y'all I'm trying, I'm just really busy lately and I don't have a lot of time to write. I love you all <3 btw this wasn't meant to be rude

What made you love irondad and spiderson?- smh and iw and fanfiction

Do you have any tips on writing?- invison your idea, write it in your own words. Yeet I suck at advice on writing.

Do you have any pets?- A cat at my dads and a doggo at my moms

What's your favorite oneshot that you've wrote?- I honestly don't know.

What's your favorite that I've written?

What's the idea behind your username?- My friend Jessica made it for me because I still had iw depression and I'm to lazy to change it soooo 🤷‍♀

I'll answer more later.

But this is just a filler.

The super long surprise chapter will be up soon.

Today is Thursday, so sometime this weekend.

That may seem like I'm being lazy and putting it off.

When I've actually been working on it since the day I announced I was doing one.

So you'll have fun reading that one ;)

Instead of 🏳️‍🌈⃠ let's make it 🏳️‍🌈.

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"