Grow Up (2)

This was so requested it's crazy

Third POV. (again)

"I just can't believe that."

"Peter please, were so sorry, we didn't realize-" Tony got cut off, not just by anyone, but by MJ.

"Oh you didn't realize! No, you did! You were just to fucking blind to see how much you were hurting him! He has enough shit going on, he doesn't need you mixed in. So do everyone a fucking favor and grow up! Grow the hell up."

With that she stalked out of the room, "I'll be on the bus if you need me."

Peter got up and went out of his room going down the hall, the class followed him.

He was about to turn when he got knocked down, "I was thinking it was time to spar, don't you tiny?"

The Black Widow was standing right in front of them. "Natasha please, not right now." you could practically hear the begging in his voice.

She was ready to start when something stopped her, Steve Rodgers. 

He grabbed her fist before it got to Peter,( who had a hand protecting his face btw).

"Nat this is wrong, look at him, really look at him." She turned and looked at Peter. She saw the fear that was in his eyes, the sadness, the dullness, but most importantly, she saw a broken boy that they shattered.

"Oh Маленький паук, I'm so sorry" she lowered her fist and crouched down to look him in the eyes. "Please forgive me." (Little spider; Heh I used google translate, I don't know Russian)

Peter looked her in the eyes, looking to see if she was lying. All he saw was sadness, and a begging look in her eyes, he couldn't find anything to tell him she was lying.

But the bruises said otherwise.

He shook his head and got up, leaving behind a stunned class, and two hearted broken Avengers.

Was this really what Peter Parker went through everyday?

Now that they looked back, they could see the changes in Peter. They were well hidden but still there.

The fakeness in his laugh, the scared look when he would get signed out. The sadness when he would get calls and texts, they remembered it all. 

"Um, tours over!" the teacher called herding the class back to the bus where MJ awaited.

Tony called a meeting to the Avengers, except Bruce, he was busy and was never around to know the events happening.

So Tony, Steve, Natasha, Sam, Clint, Wanda, Vision, Bucky ,Thor, and Loki (who was with his brother and had no idea what these foolish mortals wanted) sat in a room, around a big table.

"Well I don't have all day" Loki said breaking the silence.

Tony sighed, "We've messed up, big time."

"That's normal, but yes, go on" Loki interrupted.

"The way we've been treating Peter, it's not right. We were horrible to him. But we won't be anymore, we'll do anything and everything in our power to let him trust us again." Everyone nodded, except Thor and Loki who were quite fond of the boy as well as Bucky.

"What do you mean?" Thor boomed, already getting angry. "Were you foolish people being mean to the boy?" Loki didn't ask, he demanded to know.

"Lets calm down, we're taking care of it." Steve said.

Loki was taken out of the room by an angry Thor, to find Peter.

They found Peter, sitting in his messed up room, leaning against the wall crying. Loki sat the boy down and gently hugged him, yes gently, Loki can be decent sometimes.

"You know they really want you to forgive them?" Thor said quietly, yes quietly, Thor can be quiet too.

Peter nodded. "They only want forgiveness when they see they damage." he whispered. Thor put his arm around the boy, stealing him from Loki, making the God pout.

"Are you going to forgive them?"

"So do you think he'll forgive us?" Clint asked, a week after the meeting. "I wouldn't if I was him, so don't be to surprised if he doesn't" Natasha said, mainly to convince herself more than the others.

So they stood before Peter, who was looking at them with no emotion. 

"Peter we are the worst people ever. What we did was horrible, and we would do anything for you to forgive us." Tony said, the plea clear in his voice.

Thats when Peter broke down, standing in front of the Avengers, having a breakdown.

Natasha's mother instincts kicked in and she ran to the boy, engulfing him in a hug.

But he didn't hug back, he just cried into her shoulder.

"W-why." He choked out.
"Why do you care now?"

"Because we realized that after everything you've been through, you stayed strong, and that's more than a hero than we'll ever be." Steve cut in.

"You're a 15 year old kid that's stronger than any of us, and whatever made us act like that will never come back. We care for you, we respect you." Clint said.

"All we want is for you to trust and forgive us, we will do anything Peter, anything." Sam said.

"So, will you forgive us?" Steve asked.

"No."

They're hearts broke.

"I won't forgive you but I will try. I'll try to trust you guys again. But it won't be that easy." Peter said, feeling confident in his decision.

"You hurt me, and the scars won't go away, but the wounds will heal. And I'm willing to give you another chance. I don't want your pity, I want truth, I want to be able to trust you guys again. I want to so bad, but I have to wait until I know I can trust you."

They all nodded, determined to earn Peters trust and forgiveness, no matter the cost.

Its three months later.

Has Peter forgiven them?

No.

Does he trust them?

Not fully.

But he's getting better. Taking his time. Still being cautious and carful.

But he's getting there.

His wounds are starting to heal, just barely, but they're getting there.

And maybe one day, maybe, he can trust and forgive them.

But that will take some time.

A long time, but it'll happen when the time is right.

Okay y'all here you go.

I'm not proud of how rushed it is, but I am proud of Peters decision.

Even though the team would never do this to him, it seemed like a good idea.

I like that Peter hasn't forgiven them, but that he's letting them earn his trust.

Anywayssss sorry for how crappy the second part is compared to the first but, oh well, I tried.

Also, have you guys noticed when I do sad shit it turns out somewhat decent and people seem to like it more? Eh I'm still doing fluff.

So I hope you enjoyed this at least a little bit.

And I'll see you cucumbers when I update again!!

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"