I know everything

Ayyyyeee im doing a request ;)

Requested by: remmmmnty

Third POV.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

That was the one word racing through Peter Parkers mind as he ran through the halls of his school, backpack bouncing behind him.

Why was he running you ask?

Its simple really.

He was running from the one and only Eugene 'Flash' Thompson.

Why was he running from him you ask?

Well, he had to meet Happy outside in ten minutes, and Flash was in a bad mood today.

What does that have to do with Peter running you ask?

Well when Flash is in a bad mood,  its hell for Peter.

As soon as he turns the corner Flash snatches the back of his backpack, pulling the boy towards him.

Flash punched him in quick jabs.

By the time he was done Peter already had a bruise forming on his cheek and forehead.

How the fuck am I supposed to hide this from Tony!

He sighed and pulled up his hood and put is head down as he walked to the car. Hopefully Happy wouldn't notice and just drive him to the tower like normal.

But of course Peter can't get any peace thanks to his Parker Luck™, he could barely get a moment of peace.

Peter slid into the car, expecting to find Happy sitting in the driver's seat.

He was way off.

He looked up just the slightest bit to see Nat and Clint sitting the front.

Shit.

"Hey ребенок паук, care to explain the bruises on your face?" She asked. Translation: baby spider

"Oh, um it's n-nothing мама паук." Peter stuttered, looking at his lap. "Don't make me call Tony and tell him about this" Natasha said, pulling out her new Stark Phone.
Translation: Mama Spider

Peter sighed, "It's just this kid in my class, it's nothing I can't handle."

"Then why do you have bruises on your face?" Clints smartass self just had to say.

Peter glared at him before answering, "I couldn't fight before the bite, why should I be able to fight back now."

"Pete he hurt you, just fight back." Clint said. "Clint I'm not fighting back, I could kill him in one punch, plus my bruises are already healing."

Natasha sighed but made Clint start driving, they shared a look that Peter did not like at all.

When they reached the tower Peter tried to run to his room, but of course that failed as Natasha grabbed his arm, Clint grabbing the other, lead him to the elevator and to the living room, where Tony was currently sitting.

Tony looked up at as he heard Natasha muttering about something.

"Is there a good reason that you're holding my kid against his will?" he asked when he saw Natasha and Clint holding Peter.

"He's totally getting bullied." Clint said, Peter looking at the floor.

"By who?" Tony wanted to know thought they could mess with his kid and get away it.

"We don't know, kid won't budge, he's keeping his lips locked." Natasha said, staring at the stubborn boy.

"Let me talk to him." Tony said and they let the boy go, Clint probably going to climb in the vents and Natasha, well she goes wherever she wants.

"Alright kid, what's his name." Tony said, making Peter sit beside him.

"Yeah, like I'm telling you." Peter said getting up and going to his room.

"Why did he have to be such a smartass." Tony questioned himself.

This is Carol: ( ̄ω ̄;)  and she is giving you a time skip.

Peter was sitting in English class when Tony walked in.

He legit walked right through the door, no knocking or anything.

Then the rest of the team filed in after him.

"Okay so where is Eugene?" Tony asked.

Flash raise his hand, a smug look on his face. "I actually go by Flash sir."

"Not anymore." Tony said.

"Now Eugene, I want you to listen to my words and I want you to listen to them very carefully, got it."

Flash nodded, thinking he was about to get praised for something.

"Mess with my kid one more time and you'll have me and the rest of the Avengers on your doorstep, along with one hundred law suits. Pete I'm taking you home"

"Good day."

With that he walked out, the Avengers flipping Flash off as they walked out behind Tony.

Peter, embarrassed, grabbed his stuff and went to his locker.

He slammed the door shut and stomped outside to the team.

"I hate you all, I hope you know that." He said.

"Nah you love us." Clint said, ruffling the kids hair fondly.

"How did you figure out his name anyways?" Peter asked, turning to Tony.

"Kid, I know everything."

"Then how come you didn't know I was being bullied."

"Shut up and get in the car we're getting ice cream."

Okay, thats done.

Many more to go.

I hope you liked it!!

Thanks for the requests! They are really good and I love creating your ideas!

I'm working on a few now, so more should be up soon!

I'm also working on one I thought up myself, so that will be up soon as well.

Also, Halloween is coming upppp.

What are you going to be?

I'm going as the opposite gender.

Why?

Because its fun :)

Anyways, I'll see you, my fellow cucumbers the next time I update!

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"