Ah, A Classic

Requested

Also, I had no Idea what to call this chapter so, ヽ(´ー`)┌

Third POV.

The teacher said something about an overnight field trip, but Peter was to tired to pay attention.

So, when he got the form, he shoved it in his bag and went out of class.

As he was walking to the doors, Flash stopped him.

"I hope you know that you're a lying loser and everyone is going to know by Friday."

Peter, being in his sleep deprived state, didn't give a fuck.

"That's lovely."

Then Peter walked back to the tower, going up to the penthouse, ignoring the workers yelling at him saying he didn't have access.

"Hey kiddo, how was school?" Tony asked as Peter walked in.

Peter, being sleep deprived, shrugged and tossed his backpack to Tony. "There's a form in there somewhere." Peter said, then went to his room, and fell asleep.

Tony opened Peter's bag, and shuffled around in it until he found a yellow slip of paper.

He smirked, knowing exactly where it was to, even though the paper didn't say.

He quickly stamped May's signature, since she wasn't there to sign it herself.

May had cancer, she knew she was dying. She had prepared everything Tony would need for Peter.

Tony didn't even question it when he was told that Peter needed to leave unless Tony was adopting him.

Which to the social workers surprise, he did.

Once he made sure it looked legit (that was legitness) he put it back in Peter's bag.

He went to sleep that night peacefully that night.

Carols back and she's giving another time skip from the depths of her basement: ( ̄ω ̄;)

It was now Friday, and Peter was on a bus, with a packed bag, not knowing where the hell they were going.

"Hey Parker, ready for everyone to know you're a lair?"

Peter, confused, looked out the window.

"Shit"

Peter walked in with his class, praying to Jesus (Bucky) that Tony and the rest of his messed up family, would leave him alone for once in his life.

A tour guide came up and explained the cards and levels before passing them out to everyone, except Peter.

(I wasn't going to type all that shit explaining the levels, because one, I'm lazy, two, come on who REALLY reads them. I don't.)

They went through the scanners:

"Ned Leeds, Level 1: Guest."

"Michelle Jones, Level 1: Guest."

"Peter Parker, Level 10. Welcome back Peter, Steve said you are in trouble for sneaking out without permission last night. Clint said, 'have fun loser' even though he is in trouble for flipping you off this morning. Also-"

"Mute!"

Flash opened his mouth to say something but the tour guide ushered everyone to where they are staying.

On the way, Peter was pushed by Flash.

He could easily stop himself, but not without using his powers.

So he watched as the floor came closer, amd closer, until his face made contact with it.

"Haha, Penis Parker fell!" Flash laughed.

"Activating the: PPPS protocol. Important members have been notified and will be here shortly."

Within seconds, Clint, Natasha, Shuri, Happy, T'Challa, Steve, Stephen Strange, Bruce, Nick Fury, Thor, Loki, Wanda, Vision, and Tony, was in the room.

Thor beat Tony to Peter and picked him up, clutching the kid to his chest.

"Thor give me my son."

"Mini Stark is mine now."

"Give me the child, since you foolish mortals can't take care of him, his favorite family member will."

"I'm his favorite!"

"No, I am!"

"Get your heads out your asses, I'm his favorite!"

Loki sighed, he took Peter away from Thor while he was yelling and put him in his room.

There they sat, while everyone was fighting over Peters favorite family member. A confused class, and a tour guide contemplating her life decisions.

It was 3am when they decided Peter should decide, that's when they saw he was missing, and so was Loki.

They went on a full search, kicking the students out.

When they found him, Peter was curled up with Loki.

Peters head buried in Loki's chest, his arms wrapped tightly around his waist. Loki's face was hidden in Peters curly hair, his arms protectively around Peter, their legs tangled with each other.

When they went to remove Loki, they were all forced back.

Loki had casted a spell to keep them away.

So, they all laid on the floor around them. That way when they woke up the could give Loki hell.

Life is amazing.

Your favorite Cucumber bitch is back.

So, that was messed up.

Like really messed up.

I actually had a plan for this request, but instead I threw that out the window, where my self confidence disappeared, and this was born.

Also, my sister seems down, spam her with #cucumberarmy and something positive afterwards.

Cuz why not.

Her account is: Spacekitty_Not_Nyan

Thanks

I'll see you cucumbers whenever I update again!

Also, I've got an update on Petty-ass, that will come out later.

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"