W A R N I N G

Okay. I'm mad. (And yes, I am obsessed with Camp Camp. Especially Max. Deal.)

Someone literally stole an entire oneshot of mine, and passed it off as their own.

Its the five time tony acted like a total dad.....and one time he actually was.

They had the Peter doing his homework during lunch, him pushing his food away. Ned calling Tony. The exact words I used as Tony shoves food in his mouth.

Flash was the one who yelled "OHMYGODITSTONYSTARK!" it was in theirs too.  They even put in parentheses (ohmygoditsrobertdowneyjr) yeah people use that reference a lot. But you know what I mean.

They even had the two muffins and milk.

They had the exact same ending.

PETER EVEN FLIPPED TONY OFF AFTER TONY THREATENED TO FEED HIM IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.

No, the did not give me credit. No they did not mention me in any way.

But when they did someone else's, they gave them credit.

I'm tempted to tell you the book. But j won't. I'll tell you the iron dad hashtag ranking tho #33. If you click on the book, it has a few before the copied one.

It has the same exact title, and it's the very first one they put up.

I was pissed, still am.

I didn't comment and ruin the chapter, even though I was very tempted.

So, take this as a warning.

If I see my oneshots out without credit, I'll kindly ask for it to be taken down.

I don't care if you use my oneshots. I don't give a fuck.

I just want the credit for making them, since I write them all on my own.

I don't use the exact same sentences.

If I get inspiration, I name the author and book.

So please, ask, or give credit, if you want to use my oneshots.

Please and thank you.

I'm probably overreacting, but eh. That's what bitches like me do :)

Requests coming soon.

EDIT: holy shit there is a lot of typos. I was angry typing and didn't see them. I'm also to lazy to fix them. I'm sure you know what I meant in this.

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"