Question(s) With Tony Stark

Yeet I'm back with some bad writing.

I'm back from the dead.

No one missed me-

And it's not requested.

I'll stop wasting your time now.

See end for announcement.

(This is Jimmy: ( ͡°Ĺ̯ ͡° ) Carols boyfriend, he goes out most nights and comes the next day, he also loves booze. Today he is throwing a bottle named yeeter that is giving you a skip to this chapter)

"Hello wonderful world of people!" Chase, a man with a horrible hair style said.

"Today, I'm with the Tony Stark, and he's going to be answering your most asked questions!" Rat Head, as Tony deemed him, said.

"So, let's get to it" Tony nodded in reply.

"Who is the last person you texted, and what did you say and how did they respond?"

"The last person I texted was Spidey, I told him to make sure he doesn't forget to eat."

"How would he-"

"Ahahaha, that isn't a most asked question."

"Right." Rat Head moved on to the next question.

"What is your home screen?"

Tony turned on his phone to see a picture of Peter. He was smiling and looked so cute and adorable Tony just had to make sure he saw it every single day.

 He was smiling and looked so cute and adorable Tony just had to make sure he saw it every single day

"My son." Tony stated, showing the camera.

"Well that's enough for today, I'll watch the world blow up tomorrow."

Rat Head looked at the camera, stunned.

"Th-that's all for t-today."

45 million comments

Peter Parker: goddammit dad
TonyfuckingStark: love you
25 million replies

Carol says hi and have a good day/night ( ̄ω ̄;)

This is short.

I HAVE A SURPRISE KEEP READING.

So to make up for my lack of updates I have a very special and very long chapter coming up soon.

I'm not gonna tell you what it's about, but it's gonna be good.

I hope-

Be prepared

I also made Petty-Ass leave me alone :))

By threatening to beat his ass again.

I'll see everyone with the surprise later ;)

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"