Don't worry, I'm here

Future author: PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE SJJSKWHHWW I HATE IT can't delete cause of the set up 😔

I'll get to all the request soon, I've been really busy lately with school and I just need to get a chapter out.

TW: mentions of molestation, and sKiP WEsTcOtT. Who is 25 in this, deal with it.

Third POV.

Peter was with Ned and MJ when the substitute teacher for math came in.

"Hello, I'm Mr. Westcott, and I'll be your substitute for this week."

No.

Nonononononono.

Its probably someone else, same last name. Right?

Wrong.

Peter looked up and saw a face he hoped he would never see again.

Skip Westcott.

Skip didn't seem to notice him until he called out attendance.

"Ned Leeds?"

"Here."

"Michelle Jones?"

"Here."

"Peter.....Parker?"

"H-here."

Skip smirked as he saw how nervous the kid was, he already knew he never told anyone.

"See me after class Einstein."

Peter was shaking, only Skip noticed and he liked that Peter feared him.

He continued to call out attendance and then got on with class.

The bell for lunch came way to quickly for Peters liking.

He tried to leave like the rest of the class, only to be stopped by Skip.

"Skip please, just let me go to lunch." Peter whispered, fear evident in his voice.

MJ heard and pulled Ned aside when they got outside of the door.

"Something's up with loser number one." She spoke.

"What is it?" Ned asked, he noticed Peters discomfort in class, but didn't get a chance to ask.

"I don't know, let's listen in and see if we can find anything out." MJ said as they looked in between the blinds that covered the windows.

They could see Peter and Mr. Westcott. But Peter was backing away as Mr. Westcott was coming closer.

"Skip please go away." They heard.

The teacher never said his first name.

"I've missed you Einstein. Three years is a long time." Mr. Westcott spoke.

(Peter is forever 15 in my heart, fight me.)

The teacher or 'Skip' had backed Peter up against the wall.

He grabbed Peters wrists and held them beside the boy as he looked him up and down.

Peter was so scared his super strength wasn't worth anything.

Ned didn't like what he was seeing, he pulled out his phone and called May.

No answer.

The man had started kissing Peters neck.

"Call Tony Ned, call him right fucking now." MJ whispered. She would go in there herself, but that man looked strong, really strong.

Peter was squirming at the touch, trying to get away at no avail.

"Skip, stop please, no, don't do this again. Please Skip!" Peter had tears running down his cheeks as Skip kissed his tears. Ew.

"Hello, Ned why are you calling me. I'm in a meeting."

"Its Peter!"

"What?"

"A man is doing things and Peter is trying to get away and-"

"I'm on my way."

Tony ended the call and jumped up from the very important meeting.

"Mr. Stark you can't leave this meeting." The man across the table said.

"I can if someone is messing with my kid." Tony replied running out of the room and calling his suit.

He went straight to Peters school, when he got there he jumped out and ran down the hall.

He saw Ned and MJ looking through a window.

Ned turned away and MJ covered her mouth with her hand.

He ran over and saw a grown ass man kissing his kid, as Peter had tears flowing from his brown eyes.

Tony ran in the room and yanked the man off his kid.

He punched the man and let his suit encase him.

He was ready to blast the man when a sob was heard in the room.

Instead of killing him like he wanted to do, he punched him with the suit, knocking him out cold.

He stepped out and went over to Peter.

"Hey kid."

"Mr. Stark I promise i t-tried to st-stop him b-but-" he let out a sob, cutting him off.

Tony wrapped his arms around the kid as Peter cried into his shoulders.

When he calmed down he started to tell Tony what happened.

"He was subbing today and he already knew me, from- a few years ago"

"He t-took advantage of me again Mr. Stark!" He said tears forming in his eyes again.

"Again?" Tony asked, the thought making him furious.

"When I was twelve, he m-molested me." Peter whispered.

Tony hugged the kid again.

Soon the police came in, MJ had called them with Neds phone as Ned was shaking to much to much to even hold his phone correctly.

Tony said what he witnessed, leaving out the kids name. He face couldn't be seen as he kept hid face in Tony's chest, clinging to him tightly.

He walked out of the school, Peter was clinging to Tony's side now, hiding his face from the reporters and the flashing cameras.

When they got in the car, Peters identify successfully unknown, Tony held him in a tight, loving hug.

"What if he comes back?" Peter asked, fear in his voice.

Tony hated hearing that.

So he held the boy tighter and told him one thing that helped more than it should have.

"Don't worry, I'm here."

Hey cucumbers!!

Sorry for how long I've been gone. (Not that any of you care.)

But here is this chapter and blah blah blah.

Yes this chapter isn't the best, but hey, its something.

Anyways I'll see you cucumbers with a request as soon as I can!!

🥒 "oH mEh GoD, iTs A sAlTy CuCuMbEr"