100TH CHAPTER CUCUMBERS

~unedited~

Also some of this was written in a rush so sorry in advance.

(Keep reading I have a very important announcement that you all need to read)

I seen some of y'all trying to cheat on the votes ;)

But don't worry, I counted every single one of them.

(Proves how much time I have to myself.)

Also:  DO NOT COMMENT ANY ENDGAME SPOILERS. BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE AND WANTS TO ENJOY IT WHEN THEY DO (AKA: ME)

If I do see any spoilers I will delete them. I don't want to ruin the movie for myself or others. Please be respectful.

1. Request- 40 yes's

An interview where Flash is trying to get hired by Mr. Stark as an intern only to find out by asking for Mr. Stark, he asked for Peter Stark. Not Tony Stark-Rogers. Flash is led to Peter's office to see Peter working on a holographic blueprint on his desk. Peter is willing to hire Flash because people change. However, Flash gets belligerent and Peter literally picks Flash up and tosses him out the front door of SI

Flash walked into the door of SI.

He was finally going to get that internship that Penis Parker never had.

"Hello, may I help you?"

Flash looked over to the the front desk lady.

"Oh, yes. I'm here for an internship under Mr. Stark."

"Mr. Stark?" Desk Lady looked up from her glasses.

"Yes."

"Alright, he's waiting."

Flash made his way to the office via people's instructions, and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

The voice sounded pretty young to be Mr. Stark, but he went in anyway.

Peter Parker Stark was sitting at his desk working on a holographic blueprint.

"Oh shit-"

Peter spun around, eyes wide.

"Y-you're the person that wants to be my intern-" Peter squeaked, pointing a finger at Flash.

"What the literal fuck. Why are you pretending to be Tony Stark, Penis?"

Peters wide eyes started to tear up in laughter.

"Oh, oh my- oh my god!" Peter was practically on the floor.

"Wh-what?"

Once Peter contained himself, he sat up off the floor to explain.

"Tony is now Mr. Stark-Rogers. I'm Mr. Stark now."

"Penis, what are you gaining from lying about all this?"

"All right Flash, shut it. I'm willing to hire you and whatnot, so please don't ruin this for yourself."