46

46/hurt locker pt

46/hurt locker pt. 1

Paris sat in the auditorium seats watching as Vocal Adrenaline practiced for the Invitational Sue Sylvester invited the three glee clubs to. Paris had no doubt that it was a part of one of her plans to take down the New Directions, which is why the girl hadn't left her seat. Paris wanted to keep a close eye on everyone so no funny business happened. "Are you asking me to throw the invitational?" Paris overheard someone say, making her turn in her seat to see Rachel Berry and Will Schuester a few rows behind her.

This is exactly the kind of funny business Paris was looking out for.

"I'm not asking you to blow a competition. You said yourself, it's not that big of a deal. Look, I know you're a teacher at Carmel now, but this is your home. Don't you want to protect your home?" Paris scoffed at the girl, she couldn't believe Rachel was trying to guilt trip Will into making his team lose. "I'll think about it, Rachel." Will sighed as Paris stood up and made her way towards the pair. "Hey guys, whatcha two whispering about?" She asked as Rachel quickly looked at Paris with an innocent smile. "Oh, you know, just going over a few rules for the invitational." Rachel said as she scurried off quickly, leaving Paris and Will alone.

"Hey, I know you miss this place and that Vocal Adrenaline doesn't like you all too well, but please do the right thing. Don't let Berry try to make you feel guilty." Paris said with a smile, as she too, started to walk away but Will had stopped her. "Wait, I was actually meaning to come talk to you." Will called out as Paris turned back around, "I know this is kind of last minute but Emma's out of town and with all this going on, I have no one to watch Danny for me after work." Paris giddily nodded her head, making Will laugh at the girl. "Just text me when and where and I'll be there." Paris said as Will thanked the girl. "Oh, and Paris, please don't say anything about what you just heard, okay?" Paris frowned at the man who seemed to be in deep thought about what Rachel Berry had said to him. "I won't, but as long as you promise to do what you believe is best." And with that, Paris took her seat as she watched Will Schuester make his way towards the stage.

"Change of plan! Everyone gather round." Paris heard Will say to his group as they all circled around on the stage. "We're going to toss out the numbers we've been working on, and we're calling an audible, okay?"Paris frowned at the man, knowing he was making the wrong choice. But Paris didn't say anything as she got up and left the auditorium, too tired and ready to go home. She just needed to get away from all the nonsense.

•••

"And where has little miss Rachel Berry been? It's way past your bedtime." Paris joked as she paused the movie she and Victoria was watching when she heard the front door open. "Yeah missy it's thirty minutes past twelve." Victoria added as a giddy looking Rachel Berry walked into the living room, jumping in between the two girls on the couch as she snatched the popcorn bowl. "Hey!" Paris cried out as she snatched the bowl back and continued to eat it. "So, where were you?" Paris asked again but Rachel acted as if she were trying to avoid the question. "Oh, you know, I went out to Breadstix and then-"