8

8.0/Furt

"You still mad at me?" Paris asked as she leaned against the locker beside her brothers and he didn't look up at her to reply, "Nope." He said simply which made Paris roll her eyes cause she knew he was still mad. "Come on Finn, if you just let me explain myself" Paris said trying to convince him and he finally looked up to reply to her but when he did, he noticed his mom, Burt and Kurt all walking down the hallway.

*Oh." He said as the three stopped in front of him and Paris and Paris turned to see who it was, "Wow whats going on? Is this one of those interventions, because..." Paris trailed off, not knowing what to say after that. "If it is, its for the three of us. They bombarded me and forced me to bring them to you two."

"Okay, come on, tell 'em." Burt said with a smile as he looked towards Carole, "No, no, no, you. Come on." Carole said but Burt shook his head, "No. We said in the car-" he started but Carole interrupted him, "Come on, you, you." Paris couldn't help the smile that formed on her face, the two were really in love and happy which made Paris happy.

"All right-" Burt said, finally giving in to Carole, "so you know how I drive Carole to work every Tuesday? Well, today I drove here, and we snuck into that classroom where Kurt introduced us" he said as he walked towards Carole and wrapped his arm around her, "very romantic of me, I might add and I-"

"He proposed! He proposed!" Carole shouted at her daughter and shoved the ring in her face and Paris could only smile as Burt kissed her, "You stole the punch line! Come on!" Burt joked as Paris looked up to see her brothers reaction and he looked shocked so she elbowed him in the stomach which made him talk, "Wow. This just happened?"

"Oh, Dad!" Kurt said as he grabbed Carole's ring and looked at it and Finn just stood there still shocked, "Oh! We wanted the three of you to be the first to know." Carole said with a smile and Burt agreed, "Yeah, after the kids in that homeroom. Come on, family hug" Bart said as he grabbed everyone and hugged them all. "I'm so excited and, and nervous!" Paris' mom said and she smiled up at her, giving her another hug

"Awe mom don't be!" Paris said calming her nerves and Kurt smiled at her, "Oh, my God, this is just what we needed. Me and Paris will take care of it from here. I have a trunk full of wedding magazines hidden under my bed. I'm thinking of a russet and cognac theme. Those are colors, P. Fall wedding colors. Autumnal." He said grabbing Paris' shoulders in excitement and she laughed, not wanting to calm him down.

"Nothing too extravagant you two, okay? Were gonna use whatever savings we have. We are spending it on the honeymoon." Burt said making Paris look up at him as he said the words 'honeymoon' and he smiled at her, "That's right. Were going to Waikiki. Were gonna go to the hotel where they put up the guest stars on lost.