7

7.0 / The Substitute

"All right, guys" Mr. Schuester said as he continued to look at the board and occasionally wipe sweat off his forehead, "Um, time to start thinking about song selections." He said as he finished writing 'Gear Up' on the board and he turned to his students with a confused look and Paris couldn't help but worry about him. He had been acting weird since he stepped foot into the room.

"Lookin' good, Puckerman. Someone's been eating their wheaties." Santana said to the boy who had his arm wrapped around Paris. "These guns are fully loaded." Puck said as he lifted his arms and kissed his muscles and Paris rolled her eyes at him and the Latina girl who was flirting with her "boyfriend".

Paris adverted her eyes from Santana and looked towards Mr. Schue who looked bewildered. "Uh Schue are you okay?" she asked in hopes for a reply but nothing came and a loud mouth girl, also known as Rachel Berry, started to talk, "Mr. Schue? I, for one think we should use our set list for sectionals to start exploring the oeuvre of one Bernadette Peters."

"Someday, I'm gonna go to Paris and visit the oeuvre." Brittany said with a smile. "I just want to dance." Mike said with a shrug, not really caring about the set list for sectionals. "Mr. Schuester, you look a little green." Mercedes said as she also noticed that he wasn't looking to good.

"Um," he paused as he looked at his students still confused as to why they all looked like toddlers, "I think I'm gonna go see the nurse. But first I feel like I should get you guys a sitter" he said as he left the room and everyone looked at each other confused as to what just happened and Paris was pretty sure Sue Sylvester had something to do with it.

As Schuester left Rachel Berry took the opportunity to take over the Glee Club as she erased what Mr. Schue had wrote and she wrote, 'ME.' and Paris rolled her eyes as she turned to everyone, "Class, in Mr. Schuesters absence I'd like to go around and ask everyone what solos they'd like to hear me perform at sectionals." She said as Santana freaked out and tried to charge at her before Mercedes, Britt, and Sam held her back to stop her from doing anything to the girl.

∆∆∆

It was finally time for lunch and Paris couldn't wait to fill her plate up with tater tots. "I'm shaking. And it's either from low blood sugar or rage." Kurt said as Paris, Mercedes and him, all stood in line waiting for food, "I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club." He said knowingly and she couldn't agree more.

"We'll forget all about it tonight at bowling." Mercedes said with a smile and Paris couldn't wait for tonight. She was finally going out with some friends and she couldn't wait. "I can't. Blaine asked me to hang out." Kurt shrugged and Paris elbowed him with a displeased frown, "Seriously Kurt? Me and Mercedes have been looking forward to this all week" she said as she looked at Kurt hoping he would change his mind but he didn't, "Wait are you and Blaine dating because if you are I totally ship it! You two can be called Klaine-" Paris rambled but Kurt was quick to cut her off.