15

15/A Night of Neglect

"Alright, we need five thousand dollars to pay for our trip to Nationals In New York." Will said as everyone looked at him shocked, there was no way they were going to make that much. "What happened to all the money we got from the Cheerios?" Quinn asked as Will sighed and leaned against the piano.

"I guess Sue was hiding it on an offshore account in the Cayman Islands and we're having some trouble accessing some of it." He said, "Any of it." He added as he turned away from the group and grabbed something wrapped up in a white wrapper, "This, is saltwater taffy." He said with a big smile as Brittney groaned, "I love saltwater." She said as Mike gave her a weird look.

"When I was a student here, we paid for our entire trip to nationals selling this." He said as he threw pieces of it around the room to everyone and Paris opened the candy and tasted it and she gagged. "Really Mr. Schue? These are disgusting." Paris said as she spit the candy back into the wrapper and threw it away.

"We pushed this stuff like crack." He said, ignoring Paris' comment as he continued to throw more candies out. "And so will we. So, to make five thousand dollars at twenty-five cents apiece, we need to sell twenty thousand taffy." Will said as Santana started to complain but Paris wasn't listening to her, or anyone, for that matter.

Ever since the Glee Club won at Regionals, she had been texting her two best friends, Alex and Frankie from New York about the news. The three had been planning on what they were going to do when she got back and how they were going to throw a party for the girl and Paris couldn't wait, she missed the three.

"Paris." She heard Will say as he cleared his throat and Paris turned her locked her phone, and started to pay attention to the group, "What we were talking about Paris, was the fact that The Brainiac's here were on TV." Will said as Paris noticed Mike, Tina, Artie and Brittany standing in front of everyone and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. They told us so I watched it. Brittany kicked ass out there, although I felt kind of bad for Sunshine." Paris said with a shrug as she pulled her phone back out and started to text Alex and Frankie again. She felt her phone get snatched out of her hands and her eyes shout up to see Mr. Schue with a frown on his face, "You'll get this back at the end of class." He said as Paris sighed and crossed her arms.

"As I was saying, again, Paris. We now need to sell more taffy so we can raise more money for The Brainiac's." Will said to the girl as Paris and a few others groaned, as everyone sat back down and Will passed out the boxes of taffy.

∆∆∆

Paris and Sam were walking down the hallway together when her brother, Finn, ran towards the two, slightly out of breath. "You remember Sunshine, right?" He asked and Paris rolled her eyes at the stupid question. "Finn I literally just mentioned her name in Glee Club but, what about her?" She asked as Finn mumbled a 'follow me' and the three made their way to the auditorium.