'daddy'

this is another story based in the trap house because i love the trap house stories. this one is really juicy.

-luna's p.o.v.-

there i was, riding colby's dick fulling naked. he was half-naked, all he had on was a sweatshirt that was light blue in the torso and had dark blue sleeves. his hands were on my hips, guiding me around, and setting me at a pace he liked. my ass shook, and the sound of skin clapping echoed through the room as my ass hit his thighs.

his hand ran through his long, overgrown hair, moving it away from his face, allowing him to see my body better. he slapped me across the face, making me moan. i tried slapping him back, but he grabbed my throat, making it harder for me to reach him.

"oh my god." i groaned in frustration whimpering a bit. i held his hands above his head, allowing me to go faster than when i was sitting. i moaned loudly as his cock hit my g-spot. "ride that dick," he said, admiring as i went up and down on him. "ride it." he said, his breathing getting heavier.

"you like that?" he asked, thrusting upward a bit. i could only nod my head, as the pleasure took over me. "yeah?" he said, clenching his fists together, as he orgasmed. i orgasmed quickly after and climbed off his torso.

he licked his lips as he watched my face go close to his cock, moving his hair out of his face again. i stuck the tip in my mouth and grabbed his shaft with my small hand. i shoved as much of him in my mouth as i could, gagging as i tried to fit more in. he readjusted, sitting up a bit more. his hands rested behind his head and relaxed as he watched me blow him. i took my mouth off of him, and jerk him off lightly, rubbing my spit all over his dick.

"i love you, you know that?" i said, looking him in the eyes. "mm." he moaned lightly, lust filling his eyes. i stuck as much of him in my mouth as i could and bobbed my head up and down on him. i shoved all of him in my mouth, making his eyes roll to the back of his head, also taking a deep breath in.

i took him out of my mouth again, and spat on his cock, rubbing it around. i took his cock in my hand and sat on his torso again. i guided him inside me, his hands slowly finding their way to my hips. i sat down fully on him, making me moan loudly. he sat up, making my knees hit my chest.

his hand wrapped around my back, giving me support, his other hand behind him, giving his support also. one of my hands rested on the back of his neck, and the other on his knee. i started going back and forth on him, making him grunt slightly. 

his lips attached to my nipple, making my breathing become heavier than it already was. he sucked harshly as i continued to grind on him, a loud sucking sound echoed through the room. i rode him for a while, making us both come close to our orgasms. "that felt good." he said, grabbing my hips and bouncing me up and down.

both of my arms wrapped around the back of his neck, helping me stay balanced as everything in me felt weak. i went harder, making my eyes roll back, and his lips once again found their way to my breast.

he sucked harshly at my skin, leaving a dark purple love mark. he moved his hair out of his face again, letting it rest there for a second before returning back to my hip. i went down on him harder, causing us both to moan in sync, making us both closer to our highs.

we both put a hand behind us for support, as we both got closer and closer by the second. "oh my god." i moaned. my hips flew back and forth, getting faster with each minute that passed. "does that feel good?" he asked, whipping his head so his hair flew from his face. "yeah." i whispered. we both came, and i started riding him slower for a split second, so we could get a small break.

but it was only a second before i started going again, making him moan loudly, and grab one of my boobs. his hands went to my waist, again, and he started pounding me harder than before, putting more thrust into it this time.

"give it to me daddy." i said, leaning back. "what?" he asked, not being able to hear me because of how concentrated he was. "give it to me." i moaned, my head falling back. his arm snaked around my back, allowing him to plunge deeper-if possible-.

"take your fucking shirt off," i said, he instantly obliged and ripped it off his body. allowing me to see his toned abs. he threw his sweatshirt next to us on the bed and fixed his messed up hair. i started going slower as he pulled me into a short, slow, passion-filled kiss. 

when his lips left mine, i pushed him back on the bed, and put my hands on his shoulders, giving me support. his hands did the usual, helping me up and down, side to side. i slapped him hard, payback for earlier. it didn't phase him since he was so invested in watching my body move on top of him. 

after a couple of seconds, we both orgasmed, recovering quickly, though. i climbed off him, going back down to his dick, stroking it lightly. i pecked his lips, before going back down, and shoving him inside my mouth. i licked up a sensitive vein that popped out, making him impatient. 

he took his cock in his hand, and slapped it against my tongue, making me slightly drool. i licked it once more, not letting him finish. he stood upon his knees and guided me so i was on my hands and knees. he went behind me, and spat on my cunt, lubing it up for him. 

he started going in and out of me, not too fast, but not too slow. his hand ran through his hair, as he continued to pound me. i squeaked as he grabbed my shoulders, making him ram into my g-spot. he leaned forward and snaked his arm so half of his arm was on one shoulder, and his hand was resting on my other shoulder. 

his other arm held him up as he thrusted in and out of me. his cock slipped out, and his hand guided it back in, but he quickly went back to the position we were originally in. he started pounding me again, his hand slipping to my bicep, then to my breast. he squeezed it tightly, making me clench around him. 

he slipped out of me and stood straight on his knees again. he re-positioned his cock, once more, not bothering to go back to the original place we were in. "so slippery." he said, his hands going behind his head, like earlier, but he still continued thrusting.

he leaned forward again, this time his arm snaking around my stomach. he licked my jaw, then proceeding to give me a dark hickey on my sweet-spot, right below my ear. he sat up straight, once again, and grabbed my hips, getting prepared for his next move.

he started pounding in and out of me so fast i thought i wa going to pass out. "yeah." i moaned, biting my lip hard, trying not to be too loud. "don't fucking stop, don't fucking stop." i said, engulfed in pleasure. i reached my hand down and started rubbing my clit, making me come closer to my already fast-coming orgasm.

"yeah, daddy." i said, a pornographic moan coming from my lips. "smack my ass, daddy." i moaned. he smacked it hard, making me moan once more. he started going a little bit slower, teasing me. he then smacked my ass again, catching me off guard.

 he stopped for a second, but then pounded into me, reaching places he's never reached before, but little did i know he still had more dick that he could put inside of me.

he continued going slow but pounding in me, deep. he stopped for a moment, making me frown. "give me all that dick." i moaned. "what did you say, baby?" he asked, pushing his hair out of his face. "give me all of that dick, daddy." i moaned louder this time. "all of it?" he asked. "all of that fucking dick, daddy." i said.

 he didn't even let me finish my sentence when he leaned forward again, pushed himself all the way inside of me.

"yeah." i moaned, as he went incredibly fast, our skin clapping loudly. "yes, yes. fuck." i moaned, the entire house surely hearing. i came almost instantly, and he pulled out. he turned me so i was facing him, and slapped me on one cheek, then slapping the other cheek with the backside of his hand.

"i fucking love you." he said, laying down, pulling me down with him by my hair. i hummed and cuddled up with him, falling asleep not too long after. 

-.-.-.-.-

wtf is wrong with me haha.