First Time

"I have to go to the bathroom." I say, while standing up from my chair. "Okay." Brennen chuckles. I stand up, and slip my phone in my back pocket. I swayed my hips as I walked towards the bathroom, and turn around and wink at an almost drooling Colby.

--Y/n's POV--

I walked into the family bathroom, so it wouldn't look as weird when Colby came in. I mean, who am I kidding? It still looks weird, just not as weird. I didn't actually have to go to the bathroom, so I closed the toilet lid and sat down. I went on my phone as I waited for Colby to come to the bathroom.

Finally after about ten minutes later, I got a text from Colby.

--Colby's POV--

"Brother, is y/n alright? She's been in the bathroom for a long time." Brennen asks, with concern painted all over his face. "I don't know. Should I go check?" I ask, trying to look concerned as well. "Yes!" Brennen almost yells at me.

I go to the bathrooms, and text y/n:

Me: Hey, where are you?

Cutie: I'm in the family bathroom (;

Me: Okay, unlock the door.

I hear a click from the other side of the door, suggesting that the door is unlocked. I open the door, and y/n pushes me up against the door, making it close loudly, surely getting some stares from customers. She roughly makes out with me, turning me on more and more by the second.

I turn us over, so she is now pressed against the door. I whisper in her ear jump and she obliges. I kiss her lustfully, as she tugs on my hair earning a moan from my mouth.

--Y/n's POV--

He started kissing down my jaw, to my neck. He left hickeys around my collarbone. He then sucked harshly on my sweet spot, making a light airy moan come from my lips. He put me down, and he removed my shirt, shortly after, he removed his sweatshirt. He slipped off my sports bra, and left hickeys on each of my boobs, then removed his shirt that was underneath his sweatshirt.

"We gotta hurry, Brennen's waiting for us, and I think our food is gonna be ready soon." Colby whispers to me. With that, we both slide off our underwear, and our pants. "How the fuck are we going to do this?" I whisper yell at him. "Uhhhhhh. We could put my sweatshirt on the toilet lid, and just sit there." Colby whispers, and shrugs. We were too invested to just stop now, so I guess it'll have to work.

He sat down on the toilet seat, and I straddled his lap. His kissed me, while I started a fast grind on him. He gripped my waist, and set me down on his hard on, making me moan loudly. He is quick to cover my mouth. "Shhh, baby girl, we're still in a restaurant." Colby whispers to me. I nod, and he keeps his hand placed on my mouth so I don't moan again.

Colby replaces his hand with his soft lips, as he grabbed my waist tightly, surely to leave bruises. He bounced me up and down, slowly at first, but gradually getting faster. "Fuck, I don't have a condom." Colby says loudly, by accident. "It's fine, I started birth control a couple of months ago, remember?" I said, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "Oh yeah, thank god." Colby chuckles.

He started to bounce me faster, and faster. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I knew I was about to cum. "Cole, I-I'm about to cu-m." I moaned quietly into his shoulder. "Let it all out baby." Colby whispers in your ear, sending me off the edge. I sucked on his neck, leaving hickeys all over, to quiet my moans. I came all over Colby, making me get tight around him. I felt him twitching in me, so I knew he was close.

I kissed Colby, so he can moan into the kiss, like he did for me earlier. He came inside of me, and muffled moans filled the air, as we rode out your highs. Colby wiped the cum off of us with his sweatshirt, and we both hurriedly put on our clothes as fast as we could.

Once we got out of the bathroom, Colby checked the time. "8 minutes, not too bad." He winked at me, and chuckled, I laughed along with him. Once we got to the table, our waiter Zach had just arrived, and placed our food on the table.

"Perfect timing. And I could hear your moans from here." Brennen laughed. "Fuck, we tried so hard to be quiet." I giggled, Colby laughed along. We all ate our steak, payed for our food, and said our goodbyes.

Once we got to Colby's car, he gave me a soft peck on the lips. "I'm so glad we came out to eat tonight." Colby smiled, making me melt inside. "I'm glad I came too." I smiled back. Then on the way home, we jammed out to Colby's playlist, The Nights I'm Left Alone.

-.-.-.-.-

yee yee, finally did part twoooooooooooooooooooooooo. Ummmm. but like, holy shitttt. my shit book has liek, 700 views, which is crazy to me. because like a year ago i made a zane and heath story, and it got 100 views, and i thought that was crazy. hahahahahaha. i mean, it's not like a lot but it's still something. but sorry these a/n are always cringe. sooo, googbye

-yee fuckin' hawt diggidy dawg