Love At First Sight

if this story gets 20 votes I'll make a part two of laughing on the outside <3

--Y/n POV--

Today I'm going to visit my brother, Corey. I haven't seen him in two years, and I am so excited to see him. I just turned twenty-one, so if we wanted, we could spice up our reunion with some alcohol.

--Time Skip--

I got off my long flight and headed to find my uber. I still hadn't told Corey that I flew in from Florida because I wanted it to be a surprise.

"Hi, are you Ms. Y/n?" Someone yelled from inside a car. "Yes, I am." I smiled at the person. "I believe I'm your uber." He smiled back. "Cool," I said, climbing into the car.

--At The House--

"And you have arrived at your destination." He said, unlocking the car door. "Thank you, very much," I say, handing him a ten dollar bill. "Have a nice night." He said as I grab my luggage. "Thank you, you too," I say, closing the door.

I open the not very well protected gate and walk into the estate. I already hear lots of yelling and see bright lights shining through the windows. I sigh and knock on the door. I hear someone running to the door. "I think our pizza's here" I hear someone yell from the other side of the door.

I giggle and roll my eyes. A boy with bleached blond hair opens the door and glares at me. "Sorry, who are you?" He asks a bit rudely. "I'm Corey's little sister," I say awkwardly. "Oh shit, hi. I'm Jake... Sorry for being such a douche." He says, motioning me into the house. "It's all good," I assure him.

Just then I see the most beautiful man ever walk down the stairs, and go into the kitchen. But then my daydreaming was cut off by Corey's loud screaming. "Y/n!! How did you get here?!" He yelled. "I flew, how else," I say like a smart ass. "Well, of course." He laughs.

--Time Skip--

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" He asks, sitting on the couch next to the beanbag I was on. "Pshh, no." I scoff. "Do you have a crush?" He asks, sorta in an older brother type of tone. "I guess you could say that..." I tease. "Ohhhh, who is it?" He yells. "Shut up, you tard." I giggle.

"Just who is it?" He asks for the millionth time. "Ughhhh, I don't know his name, but he lives in this house," I say, surprised I said that much out loud. "OH DAMN Y/N" He screams. "Shut the hell up," I yell.

"Hey, what's going on down here?" The beautiful man says while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. I guess I was caught in a gaze, and Corey had to snap me out of it. "Y/n!" Corey says, smirking. "I think I know who it is," Corey said, smiling like an idiot. "What do you mean," I say, trying to avoid the conversation. "You know." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes. "So what, if he's cute," I say, crossing my arms. "You don't have to get all butthurt." He laughs. "I'm telling him." He says, getting off the couch and running upstairs. "COREY SCHERER, DON'T YOU DARE!" I say, chasing him up the stairs.

I was way too late, he had already made it to the cute boy's room. "Hey, I have something to tell you." Corey pants, to the blue-eyed boy. "What's up?" He says. He looked a bit confused. "If you say it fatty, I will slit your throat," I whisper to him, dead serious.

"My sister is like, in love with you." Corey spits out. I glare at the stupid mad bunned human, and pout. "Damn. Really? I thought she was pretty cute." The cute man says. "Great. You two will hit it off." Corey says, pushing me into the sticky note plastered room.

"Cat got your tongue?" I tease. "Yeah, you're breathtaking." He says, smiling widely. "Wow, so is your name Keanu Reeves?" I giggle. "Psh, I wish. But no, my name is Colby." He says, standing up. "And you're Y/n. Right?" He declares. "Yep." I nod. "Corey talks about you a lot." He chuckles.