Fuck Buddies

--Y/n POV--

I heard a soft buzz from my nightstand. I waited a couple of seconds before checking the notification. It was a text from Colby. I already knew what he wanted.

at&t Wi-fi --------1:13-------- 29%

Colbert

you know the drill

no, it's too late ):

no, it's not. come here now before you get punished (;

maybe i wanna be punished ((:

trust me, you don't.

fine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I turned off my phone and put it on the charger. I stripped my clothes and put on Colby's favorite lingerie. I then slipped on my favorite pair of joggers, and a skeleton crop top. I walked out of my room, and gently shut the door. Making sure not to wake the other roommates. I walked quietly down the hallway and met with Colby's door.

"Knock, knock," I said walking in. "We have to be quiet.." I added. "No, we don't. It'll be fine." He said, walking behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist. "But everybody is sleeping, and I don't want anyone knowing about this," I whispered.

"Relax." He said huskily, starting to kiss my neck from behind, and closing the door with his foot. I moaned when he left a dark hickey on my sweet spot. "Bu-t nobody wants to be woken up by their roommates fucki-ng." I whispered as my voice cracked at times. He chuckled into my neck and slid his hands up my shirt.

"They might be jealous it's me who's fucking you, but they'll get over it." He mumbled into my neck making chills rush down my spine. I rolled my eyes, and tilted head to the side, giving him more access.

He grazed his fingertips against my stomach, making an airy moan escape my throat. He disconnected his lips from my neck and spun me around by my waist slowly. Usually, we didn't kiss, I don't know why. Something about feeling something, then falling in love. I didn't pay attention during that chat.

But he leaned in and kissed me. It felt magical. I kissed back hesitantly, and his hands slipped from my waist to my butt. He squeezed it lightly, making me gasp a bit into the kiss. He smiled and pushed me onto his bed.

He laid down in between my legs and slipped his shirt over his head, disconnecting my lips from him for a slight second. He took my shirt off seconds later, and looked at my bra and smirked. "You know this is my favorite." He said as his voice grew more lust by the minute. "I know, I wore it just for you, baby," I said and winked at him.

I knew I was driving him crazy, but that's what I wanted to do. "You know what you're doing to me baby, and I don't appreciate it." He whispered in my ear, making me wet. "Yeah, but what are you gonna do about it?" I said seductively, biting my lip. "Don't worry about that." He said, groping my boobs.

He slowly slid off my joggers, teasing me. He finally took them all the way off, and let the clothing item slip from his hand to the ground. He went back up to my face and made out with me using tongue.

"I thought we agreed to no kissing," I mumbled into the kiss. "What, do you just want me to stop?" He said pulling away and looking me deep in my eyes. "I never said that." I giggled. "Okay, then I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth of yours and let me work my magic." He said looking from my eyes to my mouth, making me even wetter than before.

I pulled him closer to me by the belt loops of his jeans, and french kissed him. I started to slide off his pants, and he helped me since I couldn't reach all the way down. He left from my face to my stomach, and kissed all over, making my breath hitch.

He left hickeys on my stomach leading all the way down to my undies. He licked all the way up to my bra. He arched my back up with his hand and took off my bra with his other hand. He went back down to my underwear, and took them off with his teeth, teasing me yet again.

He went back up to my lips and got us caught in a very passion filled make out session. He slid his hand down to my heat, and rubbed my clit harshly, making me moan loudly. When he pulled away from the kiss, his underwear was already off and he had a condom on.

"Holy shit, that was fast." I chuckled. "I know." He laughs. "You ready?" He grunted in my ear. "Yes," I whispered.

He slammed into me quickly and started moving fastly without letting me adjust. I screamed his name and bucked my hips as he moved faster. "Go fas-ter, Cole." I moaned an almost pornographic moan. "Okay baby girl." He grunted in my ear.

He went faster, making the headboard hit the wall loudly. He grabbed onto my waist, making him go deeper in me, creating the loud sound of skin clapping together. He started going deeper and deeper, making me overwhelmed. I was about to cum, and I could tell that Colby was too. It felt so good, a couple more slams and I woul-

"Ummmm, what are you guys doing in there?" Sam yelled from the other side of the door. Colby rolled his eyes, showing he was clearly annoyed. "Clapping cheeks, now go away." Colby yelled back. "Okay, sorry." Sam chuckled.

Colby wasted no time, and slammed into me harder than ever, making me scream so loud I think China could hear. He slammed into me a couple more times, "Colby, I'm gonna cum." I yelled in his ear. "Me too, let it out baby." He moaned in my ear, making me stumble off the edge.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and my hands gripped tightly on the sheets. I came all over him, and not too long after Colby came into the condom. We rode out our highs, and Colby pulled out and threw the condom away.

He laid down next to me and cuddled me close to his body. "I think I should go back to my room." I said, untangling my legs from his. "Don't worry about it." He whispered in my ear. "But I don't want them to kno-" I said getting cut off by Colby saying, "They already know."

I shrugged and cuddled into his chest again, and fell asleep in no time. It was definitely the best sex I've ever had...

-.-.-.-.-

yee yeeeeeeeeee. I never know what to say for these things. so. googbye.

-yee fuckin' haw