Mercy!

Trap bois pulling up we flexin' harder than a bitch. yes, it's based in the trap house again...

--Y/n POV--

Colby and I were sitting in bed. Some days, we just liked to sit around and do nothing. Some days, they were the best days ever, other days, not so much. I was getting very bored. So, I decided to bug Colby.

Nobody was home, so it was very quiet, making it even more boring so that just pushed me to bug him even more. "Cooooolleeeeeeee!" I yelled at him, making him look at me. "I am soooo bored!" I yelled at him, once again. "I am so sorry, baby bubba," Colby said, looking back to the t.v. I pout and turn off the t.v. "Heyyyyy, what was that for?!" Colby asked, pouting playfully. "I told you I'm bored," I said, crossing my arms. "Fine, I'll have to tickle you." He said, crawling closer to me.

I ran out of the room and went downstairs to the kitchen, and his behind the kitchen island. Colby ran into the kitchen, chasing after me. He looked everywhere in the kitchen, except for behind the island. I stood up and ran past him, shortly he followed after me.

He chased me, for what seemed to be hours, and eventually, I gave up and plopped on the couch in the game room. Colby walked in the room, grinning. He walked up to me and straddled me, to then pin my wrists above my head.

oh shit.

"Colbear, I am so sorry, I'm sure we can talk this out," I said, still out of breath a bit. "I don't think that's how this works," Colby said, smiling like a maniac. "You look crazy, now let me go." I said, smiling back at him. "Now what makes you think that you could get away that easily?" Colby said, his eyes filled with torturous intention. "Because you love me so dearly," I said, with a cheesy smile plastered on my face.

It didn't work, he ended up tickling the living shit out of me. "MERCY!" I screamed, through my laughter. "Pl-hease," I said, squirming like a worm. "Fine, only because I love you." He said, stopping his tickling fest.

We sat there for a while. Him straddling me, and my wrists pinned above my head by his strong hands. We stared into each other's eyes, for what seemed to be hours. "You are so beautiful," I said my heart racing. He leaned in slowly and planted his gentle lips onto mine.

He pulled away from the kiss, bitting my bottom lip on the way. "I love you so much, y/n." He said, in a soft tone as his eyes turned to lust. "Ditto..." I said, getting lost in his almost black eyes.

He pulled me into another kiss. I melted into it, as his soft lips moved with mine. Our gentle, loving kiss quickly escalated into a rough, passionate kiss. He let go of my wrists and explored my body with his big hands. I tugged on the hem of his shirt signaling for him to take it off. He disconnected our lips for a split second, while he took off mine and his shirts.

He didn't come back to my lips but instead kissed down my neck. He set his pink lips on my sweet spot and started to suck, gently. I let out a soft moan, turning Colby on more. I know he likes it when I moan, only loud enough for him to hear, even though nobody was home.

--Colby's POV--

Y/n has me wrapped around her finger, and she knows it. She always knows how to drive me nuts. Whether that being small moans or slight hair tugs.

In a matter of minutes, mine and y/n's clothes were sprawled out, across the game room floor, leaving us both completely naked. She managed to flip us over so I was on the bottom. I liked it when she took control sometimes. She kissed around my collar bone, leaving hickeys everywhere. She slowly traveled her way up to right below my ear.

She licked, and kissed around my sweet spot, making me groan. She eventually suckled on my skin, renewing an old hickey into a bright red and purple hickey, making a light and airy moan come from my lips.

She stopped when we heard voices outside. Fuck. I whispered under my breath. We heard the door handle jiggled a bit. We ran upstairs to our room, slamming the door and locking it. "Thank god the door was locked, or they would've walked in on us naked." Y/n whispered. "Speaking of, we left all of our clothes on the floor downstairs!" I whisper yelled at her. "Oh, get over it. They'll understand. We're a bunch of horny twenty-year-olds living together."

She did have a point. But I wasted no time and threw y/n onto the bed, and started making out with her. She tapped my shoulder, making me pull away. "Can you just fuck me already? I've been waiting for a long time." She said, looking me in my eyes. "Okay," I said, kissing her again, but this time using tongue.

I opened the condom that I had been holding onto forever and slid it on, slowly, not breaking the kiss. I gripped her hips tightly, as slowly slid into her, not moving so she could adjust. I must admit, I am decently sized :). Her back arched, and she moaned loudly from the slight pain it caused her.

I slowly slid, in and out. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I started to go faster, and faster, making the headboard of the bed hit the wall making loud thuds. I hit her g-spot, making her moan loudly into our kiss. I repeatedly hit her g-spot over and over, making her back arch from off the bed.

She pulled away from the kiss. "I'm about to cum." She said, throwing her head back into the pillow. "Me too, wait for just a second," I responded quickly. I was about to cum, and I could tell she was struggling to hold it in longer. "Okay, let it out, baby," I whispered in her ear. She came all over me, making me cum immediately after.

I got off of her and lay next to her. "Everyone is going to harass us." Y/n said, giggling slightly making me smile. "It's fine, at least they know you're all mine," I said, chuckling making her roll her eyes. I got a text message and checked my phone.

"Speak of the devil," I mumble. "What? Who is it? What did they say?" She asked, worried. "Jesus, calm down. It was just Sam, he was asking if we were okay." I said, laughing. "I hate you." She said, punching my arm. "I love you too," I whispered in her ear, and we both fell asleep in the dead silence of the night. Well, almost dead silent, considering the moans coming from Sam and Kat's room. ((;

-.-.-.-.-

Yee Yee. I know, what a cliche ending. But I'll post again later tonight since I didn't post yesterday. googbye.

-yee fuckin' haw