Envy

This one is for Jazmin <3

--Jazmin's POV--

Colby invited me to go film with him and his friends at a water park. Apparently his friend Elton had rented out an entire water park. I was chuffed to meet Colby's friends. Even though we had been dating for a couple of years, I've hardly met any of his friends.

"Baby!" Colby yells from the bathroom. "What?" I asked, standing up from the bed. "Do you need to take a shower?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist, as I looked at myself in the mirror. "Yeah," I said, yawning.

"Okay, we're leaving in three hours." He said, kissing me on the cheek, making me blush. "Okay," I said, as he walked out, shutting the door behind him. I turned the shower on and stripped as I waited for the water to warm up.

---------------------------

I finished blow drying my hair, and I then put it up in a high ponytail. I walk out of the bathroom, not expecting Colby to be there. He smirked, while he watched me grab clothes from my wardrobe. I felt him come up behind me, "Don't even think about it." I said, giggling.

"I was so close." He chuckled. "Not really," I said, putting my swimsuit on. I then put on my normal clothes over my swimsuit, and I was ready. "We're not leaving for a while," Colby said, pulling me onto the bed with him.

"I know, I just don't want to wait till last minute to get ready," I said, wiggling my eyebrows. "Okay." He laughed. "I'm taking a nap," I said, snuggling up to his chest. "Okay, good evening." He said I could tell how stupid he thought that joke was.

"That was stupid," I said, laughing. "I know." He said, chuckling. I drifted off to sleep, listening to his heartbeat.

------------------

"Jaz, Jazmin, come on, wake up," Colby said, shaking me. I groaned, and rubbed my eyes, squinting as the light made contact with my eyes. "We were supposed to leave two hours ago." He said, shaking me a bit more.

"What? There's no way we slept for five hours." I said, jumping up from the bed. "Well, believe it." He said, smiling. I laughed a bit and helped him off the bed. "They're gonna be mad." Colby said, dragging out the 'd'.

"You're making a bad first impression." Colby teased. "I hate you," I said, walking down the stairs. "You love meeeeeeeeee." He whined. We walked to the garage, getting into Colby's car, and we were off.

-.-.-.-.-

I'm so sorry, I'll have to to a part two for the smut. I always thought that the school excuse was stupid for not updating, but, it's really a 1st world problem haha. I know I haven't posted in a week, and this is really short, but I am truly sorry, I'll make it up to you guys </3

-yee fuckin' haw