Minecraft Veteran

--Y/n POV--

"Colbyyyyy. You've been playing this game forever." I said, grabbing his controller, and turning off the game he was playing. "Y/n I was almost done with that round." He yelled at me. "Well, I have a better game that we can both play," I said, taking the disk out of the ps4.

I put Minecraft in and waited for the consol to read the disk. I grabbed another controller and turned it on. I handed one of the controllers to Colby as I signed into my ps account. I created a new world, and Colby joined in.

"This game is much better," I said, looking at Colby. "I guess." He said, with a funny look on his face. "You are a 'Professional Minecraft Player' according to your Instagram." I sassed, giggling as I looked at his annoyed face.

I built a small house that I could live in for the night. It had a bed, a furnace, a crafting table, and a chest. If I do say so myself, it was pretty excellent.

--30 minutes later--

"FUCK!" I yelled as a creeper blew up, killing me. "Chill out!" Colby laughed. "I had all my diamonds, Colby," I said, pouting. "Alright, whatever you say, baby." He chuckled, making me roll my eyes.

"Ugh, I give up. I know something better we can do." I said, smirking. "And what may that be?" Colby asked, also smirking. "You'll have to see," I said, straddling his lap. He paused the game while I pecked all over his face, then reaching his lips.

He placed both of his hands on my face, making me shiver as his ice-cold rings made contact with my cheeks. He chuckled and pulled me into a kiss. I put my hand on the back of his head and twisted his hair in between my fingers.

I let my free hand travel around his body, as I felt his boner growing on the inside of my leg. I bit his lip during the kiss, making his boner grow to the maximum. "Baby, I want to feel you. Right now." He mumbled huskily into the kiss.

I left the kiss and pecked my way down his jaw and to his neck. I kissed all over his neck, avoiding his sweet spot. He left out a quiet frustrated groan, making me smirk as I left a hickey on his collar bone.

I bit on his sweet spot gently, making sure not to hurt him too much. I then left a love mark, making a shaky breath escape his mouth. I chuckled as he became more relaxed. "You don't need me right now, honey. You love the foreplay." I whispered in his ear, biting his earlobe as I pulled away.

"Don't waste my fucking time, baby girl." He whispered seductively as he flipped us over on the couch, so he was on top. "You know you want this to last as long as it can go, don't lie, baby," I said, teasing his friend.

His lips parted as he looked into my eyes. "You don't have anything to do. What time is there to waste?" I tested him. "I have things to do." He said, getting lost in my eyes. "Like what?" I asked, looking at his lips. "I have to fuck you." He said, looking down at my lips. "Is that right?" I pushed him further. "You're testing me, baby girl." He said, pushing hair behind my ear. "I know." I smiled.

I watched him chuckle. He ripped off his shirt and basketball shorts. I smiled to myself. I knew what I was doing to him. He tugged at my shirt and looked into my eyes. "May I?" He asked, making me giggle. "What a gentleman," I said, as I nodded.

I was already in my bra, and underwear since I was just wearing an oversized t-shirt over my undergarments. He put his finger behind the elastic band to my thong, pulling it back, and letting it snap against my skin.

I rolled my eyes at his idiot move. He straddled my lap and grabbed my hands as he planted his lips against mine, making me melt into his kiss. His lips are sweeter than twelve cups of sugar. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed down my jawline to my neck. He kissed it as he does so well.

He left a hickey on my sweet spot, licking it after, making it glisten in the moonlight that shined through the small apartment window. He smiled at what he did and migrated back to my lips. As he kissed my lips with lust and passion, he slipped his hand behind my back, and unclipped my bra with one hand, throwing it against the living room floor.

He left my lips too quickly and placed his head in between my legs. He pulled off my red-laced thong with his teeth agonizingly slowly, making me pout. He smiled as he saw my frustration, and pulled it off.

He kissed the inside of my thighs, inching closer to my throbbing clit, and flooding pussy. An unexpected moan escaped me, and he sucked harshly on my swollen clit. He chuckled and proceeded to stick his middle finger inside me.

After a few thrusts, he stuck his ring finger inside, making a pornographic moan come from me. He continued pumping in and out of me with his fingers. He twisted and bent his fingers, making them hit every right place.

He attempted to add a third finger in. "Ow, please d-don't, baby," I whined, as the painful sensation of stretching caused pain to run through my body. He immediately pulled the third finger out. "Hey, it's okay." He said, removing his puffy lips from my clit.

"It hurts too much," I said. "Do you trust me?" He asked, looking me in the eyes. "Yes," I said. "Okay, I promise it will feel better." He reassured me. I only nodded, and he continued to suck my clit.

He pumped his two fingers a couple more times, and slowly added a third finger. I winced in pain, as he stretched out my tight pussy. A tear escaped my eye from the stinging, and he started to move his three fingers slowly.

Pain turned into pleasure in a matter of seconds, turning me into a moaning mess. He continued to bend, and move his fingers rapidly as crazy paces. I was getting close, and I think Colby knew that as well as I did.

"Cole, I'm clo-se." I moaned, loudly. He went faster than before, making me squirt everywhere. My eyes widened, knowing what I had just done. I covered my face in embarrassment as red crept up to it, slowly but surely.

He licked up my folds, letting my juiced lap upon his tongue. He cleaned everything up with his mouth and went back up to my face. "Babe. It's okay." He said sympathy laced around every word. "No. It was gross." I said, shaking my head.

He shook his head and pulled me into a loving kiss, making me feel a bit better. "I love you, whether you're a squirt gun or not." He chuckled. "Shut up, dummy," I said, looking up at the ceiling. "You know you love me." He chuckled. "Yeah, I guess," I said shrugging.

He carried me into the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He put a blanket over the two of us, and pulled me close to him. "You didn't even get anything out of that," I said, looking up at him. "You owe me." He said, winking at me. "Okay. I love you, Colbert." I said as sleep threatened to take over my body. "I love you too, sleep tight, princess." He whispered, kissing my temple.

-.-.-.-.-

. your welcome. if u have a request, please message me and i will not disappoint.

-yee fuckin' haw