live stream

--y/n pov--

--lowercase intended--

it was a warm summer evening, and i sat on my bed watching colby do his live stream. he was sitting at his desk, with his phone propped up by his laptop.

he was shirtless due to our broken a.c., i stare at the shadows casting off of his semi-toned body, caused by the yellowish light in our room. i listened to the stories he told his fans, fascinated with what he had to say.

my attention turned to the wall, as i had already heard the story he was telling. i stared at the imperfections, and bumpy patterns as i laid by myself on the comfy bed. i traced the shapes with my eyes, as the sound of colby's voice went through one ear, and out the other.

nightfall was coming fast upon us, and i focus back to colby as the window cast hints of blue from the bright, yet subtle moon. i was snapped out of my drift when i heard colby gently call out my name.

"huh?" i ask, confused. "come over here." he said, in a quite sexy voice. "but i'm soo comfy." i pout. "oh, come on, you look bored anyway," he says, motioning me to sit on his lap. 'fine' i mumble to myself.

i sit on his lap, so i'm facing him. i lay my head on his un-clothed shoulder and listen to colby's raspy voice.

without thinking, i start kissing colby's neck, making sure his fans don't know. colby and i have always been very open about our relationship, and we never really talk about our sex life or anything like that. but i'm pretty sure his fans are starting to find out about how kinky we are.

"y/n not right now." he whispers in my ear, leaving me wanting to do it more. i gently suck on his sweet spot, making him flick my arm, trying to make me stop. i smile into his neck as he struggles to talk to his fans.

"you know you want to," i whisper into his ear, making his boner grow larger. "i do want to, baby girl. but we'll have to save that for later." he whispered in my ear, making me slightly hornier.

i decided i'd tease him a bit since he wouldn't cooperate. i flipped around on colby's lap so i was facing the camera. i slid my hands in my pants, and made sure that the camera couldn't see what i was doing.

colby hates it when i touch myself, because he likes to be the one to make me scream his name. but since he wouldn't help me, i thought i'd do it myself.

i slid my middle finger up and down my folds, biting my lip, making sure not to moan. when colby noticed what i was doing, he gave me a glare that could burn right through metal. i looked at him, innocence painted over my face.

i took my hands out of my pants, and i flipped myself again so i was facing colby again. i looked behind me into the camera, to make sure that nobody could see. i was in the clear, so i slowly slid my hand in my pants once again.

this time i rubbed my clit harshly and stuck my middle and ring finger in my throbbing heat. i went in and out, going faster with each couple of thrusts. colby glared at me, as i got closer and closer to my craved orgasm.

i thrusted into myself one last time, and came all over my fingers. my chest heaved up and down as i bit my lip to the point of blood, as i tried not to moan. i moaned out colby's name, but only loud enough so he could hear it, just to drive him over the edge.

but that little man whore decided to tease me back. he started answering questions about mine and his relationship, and he slipped his cold hand into my underwear. he pressed his thumb hard against my already sensitive clit and rubbed like there was no tomorrow, making my legs shake uncontrollably.

he teased me more, by running his middle finger up and down my folds multiple times. he then finally stuck his middle finger in the entrance of my soaking wet pussy and shoved it in, knuckles deep, rings and all. making me moan a bit too loud. but colby acted like nothing had happened, and continued answering questions his fans had.

he added two more fingers, and went faster and deeper, twisting, and bending his fingers to hit all the right spots. "ohh, y/n, heres a good question. do you want to have kids with me?" he asked, looking at me, with evil eyes. "of cou-rse i do." i say, squinting at him. "how many." he asked, his eyes filled with lust. "depend-s" i stutter.

"this one says, 'when do you plan on having kids?' i don't know, what do you think, y/n." he says, still thrusting into me with his fingers. "no clue-ah maybe when we're thirt-" but before i can finish, he thrusts into me, harder and deeper than ever before, making me instantly cum.

i moan, but catch myself halfway through, making it more of a whimper. colby pulled his fingers out of my underwear, and wiped the cum off his fingers, using his pants. i was left there, shaky and tired, my head on his shoulder. "sorry, i didn't catch that y/n" he says, grinning.

"maybe when we're thirty." i almost snap at him. "yeah, i was thinking that too." colby says, playing with my hair. colby wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. i placed my hands lazily on his shoulders and drifted to sleep.

about half an hour later, i was awoken by colby placing me on the bed, and laying next to me. he saw i was awake and began to speak. "i'm gonna make you pay for that little stunt you pulled during my live stream, baby girl." colby whispered in my ear. "bite me." i said, smiling.

"i love you." he whispered, and kissed my temple.

"i love you too." i whispered back.

-.-.-.-.-

if u have a suggestion you can message me on my socials, since i'm on there more often:

youtube: reese's pieces

snapchat: loading.fluffs

instagram: sketchygirls6090

twitter: sketchygirls69