mannequin

no smut, triggering for some audience.

your name in the story is taylor. but, you can change it to any name (: and btw, this one is very long...

-- the Third Person--

beep... beep... be-

The girl slammed her hand against her old fashioned alarm clock. She groaned as she realized what day it was. She didn't want to go, but she was invited, and she didn't want to be rude. So she had no choice.

The girl lazily walked to the kitchen to get some cereal for an easy breakfast. She grabbed a bowl and set it on the counter. Next, she grabbed her favorite cereal and poured a decent amount in the white bowl.

She walked over to the fridge and grabbed the mi- "Are you fucking serious?" The girl whispered to herself, groggily. She already knew it was going to be a hard day.

She dumped the cereal into the garbage and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge, and ate that instead. When she finished her breakfast, she dragged herself to her bedroom to get ready for the day.

The theme was formal, with a hint of emo. The young lady thought it was odd, but didn't question it. She wore a simple white dress, with fishnets and white Dr. Martens. She put on simple makeup and straightened her hair.

Nothing too fancy, but not too underwhelming. She slipped on her rings and sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. 'why am I doing this?' She thought to herself as she grabbed her small backpack, and unplugged her phone.

She still had an hour to spare, so she wanted to go to the store for groceries. She grabbed the milk from the dairy aisle and paid. Simple grocery shopping, but it was essential.

Since she didn't want it to rot in her trunk, she drove back home and put the milk back in the fridge. Her hour was up, even though it didn't seem all that long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She got in the car and slammed the door not excited with what she was about to experience. She drove thirty minutes to the wedding venue. She opened her car door and stepped out. She let a loud sigh escape her lips, as she trudged through the doors of the fancy place.

She walked through another door, leading outside where many people were seated. She spotted Sam and walked towards the chair he was sitting in. She saw the chair next to him was open. "Is this spot taken?" The girl asked the blond-haired boy.

"Oh shit! You made it! And no it's not, you can sit here." He said, smiling. She plastered a half-ass smile on her face. She was hurting. She didn't want to see her ex-lover walk down that aisle. "Shouldn't you be up there?" She asked, letting a huff blow from her mouth.

"Colby and Sarah decided no bridesmaids or best men." He said, looking at the arch before them. "Of course." She said, chuckling and rolling her eyes. "You okay?" Sam askes, looking at the saddened girl. "No Sam, I'm at the love of my life's wedding, and I'm not even the bride." She said, starting to tear up.

The boy just gave her a sympathetic smile. "It'll be okay, you'll find someone better," Sam said, trying to make the depressed girl happy again. She rolled her eyes for the hundredth time that day. She pulled her vape out of her small backpack and took a nice hit from it.

"I knew I should've come in here high." She said, looking around. "Oh get over it, everything will be fine." Sam hissed at the girl. "Where the hell is Jeff when you need him." She said, fixing her dress. "Oh, is that your boyfriend?" Sam asked, excitedly. "No, he's my friend who sells weed." She said, annoyed.