Choking Hazard

⚠️ ur name is Roni. also this is based on the trap house. ⚠️

--Roni--

"Jake, I look ugly, I can't," I whined to my brother. "Yes you can, Veronica, stop being so fucking stupid and just come film a video." He yelled through the phone. "You can't make me." I sassed. "I'm picking you up in ten, you better be ready." He said, hanging up the phone.

"Love you too," I said, turning off my phone and throwing in on my couch. I walked to the bathroom, and straightened my hair, and put on some mascara. Since I was finished fairly quickly, I went to go sit down on the couch, since I was already dressed.

I was wearing some joggers and an oversized crop top that said, 'Danny DeVito'. A couple of minutes later I heard a knock at my door. "I'm here bitch," Jake said as I opened the door. "I couldn't tell from the obnoxious way you knock on the door," I said, rolling my eyes.

"You ready?" He asked, inviting himself in. "Yes, let's fuckin' go," I said, grabbing my Starbucks coffee, and walking out of the door. "Okay," He said, closing the door behind him. We walked out to his car, and we were at the house in no time.

It was a video for Colby's channel, so of course, it was gonna be bad. The whole house was in the video, even Devyn. "Okay, so today we are playing, 'truth or dare'. But you don't get to choose what you want. You pick out of this hat, it's either truth or a dare." Colby explained to the camera.

"Okay, Roni, you're first," Colby said, pointing to me. "Great, can't wait," I said, sarcastically. I closed my eyes and picked a paper from the hat. I unfolded the paper and looked at it. "Have you ever faked an orgasm?" I read what the paper said.

"This is the first fucking question?" I asked in disbelief. Jake glared at me, not wanting to hear the answer. "I can't answer this in front of my brother," I stated. "Then you'll have to take a paper from the punishment hat," Colby said, waving the hat around.

I sighed. "Fine, I have," I said, rolling my eyes, and crossing my arms. "Roni!" Jake yelled. "I'm sorry!" I said, throwing my hands up in defense. "Fine, whatever. Next question." Jake said, trying to play off his anger as a joke.

--time skip--

"Okay, thank you guys for watching! Leave a fat juicy like for all the steaming hot questions that were answered today. Until next time, peace." Colby said, turning off the camera after.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. Colby walked in after me. "How old are you, again?" Colby asked, pointing to me, and squinting. "Nineteen, why do you ask?" I questioned. "And you've already faked?" He asked, chuckling.

"It was going on too long, and his dick was small, it was the only way to get out of it," I said, taking a gulp of the water. "Wow, you're very honest." He said, opening the fridge, and laughing. I just shrugged and scrolled through twitter.

I looked around, making sure Jake wasn't anywhere near. "I could make up for it." He said, casually. I nearly choked on my water. "Come again?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "You heard me sweetie, I can make up for it." He whispered the last part in my ear.

"Bet," I whispered back, starting to kiss his neck. "Let's take this to my room, hun." He said, picking me up, and carrying me to his room. He placed me down on his bed and pulled his neck away from my mouth.

"We gotta make this quick before Jake finds us." He said, looking at me. "Deal," I said, pulling him into a kiss. He pulled off his ripped jeans and threw them to his already messy floor. He gently untied my joggers, and pulled them off, wasting no time.

I stuck my tongue in his mouth, hungrily. He smirked into the kiss and shoved just as much of his tongue into my mouth.

He pulled away, and I pouted, until realizing he was just taking off our shirts. Now, we were left in our undergarments. I licked my lips at his fair skin and toned abs. "Hungry?" He asked, chuckling. "Yeah," I said, looking up into his lust-filled eyes.

He just chuckled and pulled off his underwear. I smiled as I looked at his size. "Happy?" He asked, looking at my huge grin. "Guess you could say that, but I would be happier if you stuck your cock in me," I said, smiling. He nodded and walked over to me.

He placed his hand around my neck, applying a bit of pressure. I moaned lightly at his dominance. "Listen to me, and this'll be quick and easy." He whispered in my ear. "Okay, daddy," I whispered in his ear. I could tell that about drove him crazy.

"Lay on your stomach." He said, releasing his hand from my neck. I listened and flipped over to my stomach. He unclipped my bra and threw it to the ground with the rest of our clothes. He then took off my underwear, and that that to the ground as well.

Without warning, he pushed his length into me. I moaned loudly and gripped hard at the sheets. I winced at the discomfort and stinging. He didn't wait for me to adjust and started pumping in and out.

Tears clouded my eyes, and only whimpers escaped my mouth. But after a while, the pain turned to pleasure. He grabbed my hand, and intertwined our fingers together, making me smile. "You ready?" He asked. I had no clue what he meant, but I just hummed in response.

I quickly found out went he slammed into my g-spot, making me scream. "Holy fuck, Colby." I moaned. "Shhh, be quiet, Jake can probably hear us." He said, squeezing my hand. He continued going harder, and faster.

"I'm close." I moaned. "Hold it." He grunted, making me closer. "I can't," I whined. "Hold it, or you'll suffer the consequences." He said, going faster. The headboard was now hitting the wall, and our skin was clapping. There was no point in being quiet now since everyone now knows that we're fucking.

The pit in my stomach only grew stronger, and it was getting harder for me to hold it in. "Let go, sweetie." He moaned. I only moaned louder and released on him. My walls clenched around him, making him closer.

His thrusts became sloppy, and his dick throbbed. I clenched around him once more, making him release his cum deep into me. I moaned as I felt his liquids flood me. He pulled out of me and watched his liquids flow out of my core.

He grabbed a towel, and wiped off his dick, and cleaned up between my legs. "Good job, baby." He whispered in my ear, flipping me around. I kissed him one last time, putting as much of a 'thank you' into it as I could.

"Your welcome." He said, smiling. "Bet you didn't fake that one," Jake said, annoyed from the other side of the door. Colby and I chuckled. Minutes later we fell asleep in the comfort of each other's arms.

-.-.-.-.-

request if you want your name in a smut, I'm trying to use real names more often.

-yee fuckin' haw