Naughty

Another story in the trap house... I will never get over them moving. But maybe I'll make one that's not in the trap house, whoooo knowwwsss.

--Y/n POV--

I was wiping down the sticky kitchen counters, when all of the sudden, a familiar pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I screamed, but settled down when I looked down and saw Colby's rings. "I just got the nervous shits, Colby." I giggled. "Oops, sorry baby." Colby chuckled, making you roll your eyes.

"I just couldn't help but notice how beautiful you are." Colby whispered seductively in my ear. "Yeah, I know, I'm pretty hot, not gonna lie." I said sarcastically, rubbing my hands all over my body, trying to be funny. Colby spun me around, so I was facing him, and kissed me. I cupped his cheek with one hand, and lightly tugged on his hair with my other hand making him moan. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me close to his chest.

I pulled away slowly from the kiss. "Sorry, Colbert, I have to clean." I say, while grabbing the cloth I was using earlier. "Noooo, you don't." Colby says, grabbing onto my waist from behind. "Go play Rocket League in the game room, with the boyssssss-ah." I said, pointing to the game room. "I don't want to. I want to be naughty with you." Colby said, winking at me. "Well, we can't everyone's home." I stated.

Colby pulled me into another kiss. He slightly groped my butt, making me gasp. He smirked against my lips. But then Jake walked in, and ruined everything. "Really guys, you have a room!" He said, whilst covering his eyes with his hand. Me and Colby giggled hysterically, and pulled away from the kiss. "I am so sorry, Jake." Colby said, sarcastically. "Hey give me some sympathy here! I just walked in on my roommates mouth fucking!" Jake yelled, making me and Colby laugh more than we already were.

While Jake was getting his glass of water, the sexual tension was being built up so much, it could be cut with a knife. Finally Jake left, and me and Colby were left alone. Colby pushed me up against the counter, and roughly made out with me. He slowly slid his hand in my baggy shorts, making me moan loudly. "Shhhhhh babygirl, we have to be quiet." Colby whispered in my ear.

Colby rubbed my clit, hard and slow. I wanted to moan, I needed to moan so bad. But Colby wouldn't kiss me, so I had to bite my tongue. "Cole Robert, I swea-ar if someone walks in, I'm going to murder you!" I scolded. "Ohhh, live a little babe." Colby whined.

Colby lifted me onto the kitchen counter, and since I was significantly shorter than him, I was now a bit taller. Colby shoved two fingers in me, making me want to scream his name. "Cole, wh-y are you doing this to meee." I whined in a high pitch voice. "Do you want me to stop?" He said, furrowing his eyebrows. "N-no." I managed to stutter out.

He pulled his fingers out making me whimper. "Rude.." I pout. "Don't worry." He reassured. He kissed me, and slowly slid three fingers in my and rubbed my clit, making me moan, but only loud enough for the two of us to hear. He pumped his three fingers in and out, going faster with every couple of pumps.

I feel a knot in the bottom of my stomach, and since I'm not new to this, I know what's about to happen. "Colbear, I'm about to cum." I murmur into the kiss. "Let it out, m'lady." Colby says, and giggles, making me slightly laugh.

Colby pulled into a loving kiss, and continued pumping in and out, hitting my g-spot, making me cum all over his fingers. I moan embarrassingly loud. But luckily, the guys screamed the same time because of the game, making a wave of relieve wash over my body.

"You are so hot." Colby looked up at you. "Oh my god, you are so annoying." I said, looking away from him. "I knowww, but that's you love me, buttercup." Colby smiled an annoying smile at me. "Trueee." I said, giggling.

I hopped off the counter when Corey walked in. "Hey, whats up guys, wanna play rocket league." Corey exclaimed, while grabbing Oreos, that were next to me. Making me and Colby burst out in a fit of laughter, because he didn't know what we had just done right next to those Oreos. He shoved a couple in his mouth. "Hmmm?" Corey said, while tilting his head. "We would LOVE to play rocket league with you guys." Colby said, punching my arm, trying to make me shut up.

Corey walked out of the kitchen, and into the game room. Colby gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I love you, idiot." I say to Colby. "I guess I could say the same thing." Colby shrugs. "Fucker." I yell at him, in a playful way. "Let's go play rocket league!!!" Colby yells, while running into the game room. I snicker to myself, and follow close behind the love of my life.

-.-.-.-.-

Sorry, I took a little break for a couple of days. My aunt came down from Oregon, which is like a 19 hour drive.

BUT I GOT 1k VIEWS!!! That is so crazy! Thank you guys so muchhh! Anyway, googbye!

-yee fuckin' haw