lollipop

We continued our reckless behavior, but Annabelle never found out. Until...

--Melanie's POV--

He slammed me against the door of Annabelle's bedroom. "How long will Annie be gone?" I asked, pulling away from his lips. "An hour, we have enough time. Don't stress it." He said, resuming our lustful kiss.

He sat down on the bed, and pulled me up on his lap, making me straddle his thighs. His lips quickly moved away from mine. "Ride my thigh, baby girl." He whispered in my ear, nibbling my earlobe as he backed his face away from my ear.

I obeyed and straddled only one of his thighs. He placed his hands on my hips and kissed me again. His hands guided my body, and I rode back a forth on his thigh. I moaned as my sensitive clit rubbed against his thigh.

He moved my body faster, and bounced his leg up and down, making me moan loudly into the kiss. He smirked and only moved my hips faster with his strong hands. I moaned one last time, as the satisfying feeling of an orgasm ran through my body.

Cum pooled in my underwear, as I continued riding Colby's leg, pushing my high through my body. We pulled out of the sloppy kiss, and Colby whispered in my ear, "Good job, baby girl. Now, I'm going to fuck you so hard you can't walk tomorrow." I smiled at his statement and ripped off his shirt.

He smiled back and continued pulling my shirt off over my arms. He kissed down my neck, instantly finding my sweet spot since this, of course, wasn't our first time hooking up together. Shivers engulfed my body as he sucked on the spot that made me weak in the knees.

After giving me a hickey, he lifted me up and placed me down. "Get naked, we've already wasted thirty minutes." He said, unbuckling his belt, and snapping it. I smiled and pulled off all my remaining clothing, Colby following my same actions.

---------------

"Are you ready?" He asked, looking at me. "Yes," I said. He slid in, and since we had no time to waste, he immediately started thrusting in and out of me. "Oh, fuck." I moaned out. He chuckled and went deeper. "Go faster, pussy," I said to him, not having any patience.

He obliged, and went faster, hitting my g-spot multiple times. I moaned, making me clench around him. "Fuck, do that again." He whispered, out of breath. I listened to him and did it again. "I'm close." I moaned. "Me too, hold it." He grunted in my ear.

"What the fuck?!" Annabelle screamed, standing in the doorway. Colby got off of me, and we both scrambled around, trying to get under the covers. "Annabelle, we can talk about this," Colby said, putting his boxers on under the covers since they were just sitting on the bed.

"Melanie, you fucking slut! You're fucking my boyfriend!" She screamed at me, tears streaming down her face. I could feel the color drain from my face, and my hands started shaking rapidly. "Annabelle! Chill the hell out! Come on, we can talk about this. Okay?" Colby said, trying to calm her down.

-------------

I got dressed, while Colby and Annabelle left the room to talk about what just happened. Colby's amazing persuading skills kept him and Annabelle together. They walked into the room, and Annabelle started to speak. "Melanie, I'm sorry for calling you a slut," Annabelle said, looking ashamed.

"I'm sorry, for what I did. We can still be friends, right?" I asked, getting nervous. "Yes, but we have to agree that we won't fuck each other's boyfriends, okay?" She asked, pulling me into a hug. "Deal," I mumbled into her chest.

--two weeks later--

"Colby, I'm close." I moaned as we were in Colby's apartment, having sex while Annabelle was hanging out with her other friend. "Me too, baby. Let it out." He moaned, in my ear. I came all over him, and my walls clenched around him.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I gripped hard at his comforter. He thrusted a couple more times, finally reaching his climax. He came inside the condom, and pumped in and out of me few more times, riding out our highs from the orgasms.

He pulled out, and took the condom off of his cock. He tied it closed, and threw it in my garbage can. He laid down next to me and pulled me close to him. "So, has Annabelle had any suspicions?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"No, not yet. But I kinda wanna dump her." He said, making my eyes widen. "What why?" I asked, pulling away from his chest a little bit. "Because I like you more." He said, shrugging. "You can't dump her, then date me. That would crush her, Colby." I said, cuddling into him more.

"I know." He said, wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Just wait until she breaks up with you, it'll happen," I said, kissing his chest. "Okay. I love you, Melanie." He said, kissing my head. "I love you too, Colby," I said as I drifted off to sleep, the sound of loud a.c. and cars honking in the background, while in the foreground of my hearing, I could hear Colby's heartbeat, and breathing.

I love this man...

-.-.-.-.-

Since the last part got 30 votes. tbh, I didn't know that you guys would want a part two that bad. if you guys really want me to milk it, and make a part three, i'm fine with that.

-yee fuckin' haw