lollipop

ur name is Melanie in this smut.

--Melanie's POV--

pop.

Was the sound that echoed through the apartment halls as I pulled my cotton candy sucker out of my mouth. I walked around, looking for my friend Annabelle's room. I found it and walked right in. "ANNABELLE!" I yelled, even though she was just on the couch.

"Oh my god, Melanie, why are you so loud?" Annabelle asked, annoyed. "I'm good at it." My sentence started to trail off as I realized Annabelle's boyfriend was there. "Hey, Colby," I said, smiling and waving.

Let me tell you a little something about Colby. He is a total babe. In high school, every girl would open their legs wide open for him. But Annabelle got lucky and had a tight enough pussy for Colby, so he started to date her. I'm happy for her, but I would definitely snatch Colby up real fast.

"Hey, Mel~," He said, not looking away from the tv. "Nice to see you too," I said, rolling my eyes, and shutting the door, and sitting up on the counter. "I'm gonna go take a nap," Annabelle said, walking to her room, and shutting the door.

"Come sit over here, I'm bored," Colby said, patting the spot next to him. I hummed in response and sat next to him. I put my sucker back in my mouth and started sucking away. "Don't be selfish." He said, grabbing my sucker out of my mouth, and putting it in his.

"That's fucking disgusting, you can keep that," I said, looking at him with fear in my eyes, shocked that he just did that. "Get over it sweetie, it's just a little saliva." He said, smiling. His pet name made me wet.

"Yeah, but it's your saliva." I sassed. "You know you want to taste my spit." He said, taking the lollipop, and waving it in front of my face. "Maybe I do," I said, crossing my arms. He dropped the sucker, making me pout. "Oops, I dropped the sucker. What a bummer. Guess you'll have to taste it another way." He said, leaning in to kiss me.

I leaned into him, and our lips met. The taste of cotton candy filled my senses. He pulled me onto his lap, so I was straddling him. One of his hand rested on my hip, and the other on my ass. My hand intertwined with his hair and my other lazy draped over his shoulder.

He gave my ass a gentle squeeze, making me gasp, and giggle. He chuckled. His tongue lined my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I accepted, and his tongue then proceeded to explore my mouth sloppily.

I slowly, and hardly grinded on him, making him groan. I smiled to myself, and went harder, making us rub against each other. I moaned lightly into the kiss as the small amount of friction made butterflies fly throughout my body.

I played with the hem of his shirt, and he got the hint. He unattached our lips, so I could slip off mine and his shirts. He smiled as he looked at my thin waist. He placed both of his hands on my hips and gave them a gentle squeeze. I smiled and pulled him into another kiss.

His hands snaked to my back, feeling around for my bra clasps. As soon as he found them, and unhooked it, and threw it to the ground. His hands then quickly came to the front of my torso, tightly grabbing onto my breasts with each of his hands.

I started taking off my pants, but he flipped us over so he was on top. He took my pants off all the way, and threw them behind him, almost making it hit Annabelle's door. We stopped every movement for a minute, making sure she wasn't awake. When we decided she wasn't awake, we pulled each other into an even more heated kiss.

He pulled off his basketball shorts, this time more carefully throwing it to the floor. I giggled at his actions. He chuckled along with me at the funny moment. He pulled away from the kiss and looked at me for a second.

"We have to be quiet," Colby said, putting a finger up to his lips. I nodded and smiled. He smiled back. He slowly leaned into my neck. He licked up and down it, making chills run through my body. He peppered kissed along the cold skin, and after he found a spot, he sucked.

Once he was finished giving me a dark purple love mark, he returned to my face. "Are you sure we should do this?" I asked. "Yes. What she doesn't find out won't hurt her." He said, pulling off his underwear. I shrugged and pulled off mine as well.

He opened my legs, and stood between them. He hovered over me, I shivered as I felt his breath hit my lips. I nodded, and he slid into me. A slight whimper escaped my lips as the pain consumed me.

He didn't let me adjust and started to thrust. I moaned loudly, but he was quick to cover my mouth with his hand. "Shh, baby girl. We have to stay quiet." He whispered in my ear. I nodded, as I tried to hold back my cries from the pain.

I never thought that this horrific pain would turn to pleasure, but I was sorely mistaken. I let a moan only Colby could hear, and he started thrusting into me like a super-human. I moaned, but caught myself, making it more of a whimper.

He smirked and threw my leg over his shoulder. Nervousness filled my body, as I knew I was gonna moan loudly if he hit my g-spot. But of course, only seconds later, he found my g-spot. I bit my lip harshly, trying to hold back my moans.

He went in and out of my many more times, and I felt that long-awaited knot at the bottom of my stomach. "Colby, I'm close," I whined, quietly. "Me too, let it out, hun." He whispered in my ear.

He plunged deep into me one last time, and I came all over his huge cock. He grunted into my ear, and I could tell he was close from how sloppy he was getting. He pulled out, and jacked off, letting his fluids flood on my stomach.

He entered me again and thrusted out our highs. He pulled out, and collected his cum off my stomach with his fingers, and put it up to my face. "Suck it off." He said, putting it closer to my mouth. I smiled and put his fingers in my mouth. I sucked off all the liquids.

He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and smiled back at me. "Good girl." He said, running his hand through my hair. "We should get dressed before Annabelle comes out," I said, grabbing my clothes.

--time skip--

"Goodmorning, beautiful," Colby said as Annabelle walked out of her bedroom. Annabelle just smiled and nodded. "You guys are still here?" She asked. "Yeah." We both said. She just shrugged and sat down in between us. "What's that smell?" She asked, scrunching up her nose.

"Must be Colby," I said, laughing. He rolled his eyes. I winked at him and smiled. He threw a sarcastic smile my way and squinted. I laughed at his gesture.

We continued our reckless behavior, but Annabelle never found out. Until...

-.-.-.-.-

might make part two. if this gets 30 votes. jk, only if you guys request it <3

-yee fuckin' haw